Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I slept from 7P to 7A and...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 421

I slept from 7P to 7A and...

Mar 10, 2019, 9:26 AM

haven't changed my clock yet. No dope, no sex and no chit. This feels good after weeks of four hrs sleep twice a day. There's a lesson to be learned about xanax. DON'T!

Drink a beer or glass of wine or fap or something but don't take dope.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've slept 9 hours the past two nights

Mar 10, 2019, 11:56 AM

Feel hung over when I woke up each morning. But in a good way.

Does NyQuil count as "dope"?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I slept 9 hrs last evening which is probably why..........

Mar 10, 2019, 12:11 PM

feel sluggish this morning.

I normally only get 5 to 6.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something to this second sleep thing from the middle

Mar 10, 2019, 1:55 PM

Ages. I wake up at 3am every night. Back asleep by 4 and up at 6. Solid dreams those last two hours.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Xanax will make you forget everything

Mar 10, 2019, 2:31 PM

However, it’s a nice little escape from reality.

My prescribed dose is .5 to 1 whole pull 1 or times daily. It’s only .25 mg, so I call it baby Xanax since some people can slam a bar or 3 and call it a day.

I’d rather drink and beer and rip a pen, but at least I’m legally prescribed this and won’t end up in federal pound me in the @$$ prison

Benzodiazepines and alcohol are the only withdrawals that can actually kill you and we celebrate alcohol and write people prescriptions for benzodiazepines left and right.

Murica!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doc gave me Ativan once for sleep.

Mar 10, 2019, 3:04 PM

Was like the lowest dose they have at .5mg. Didn't help that much with sleep. But I did notice being very relaxed the following day, like enough I didn't get stressed when I SHOULD get stressed. It killed my work productivity so I stopped taking it.

Re: Doc gave me Ativan once for sleep.

Mar 10, 2019, 7:36 PM

Tiggity® said:

Was like the lowest dose they have at .5mg. Didn't help that much with sleep. But I did notice being very relaxed the following day, like enough I didn't get stressed when I SHOULD get stressed. It killed my work productivity so I stopped taking it.

Clients have dumb questions? Pop a happy pill and they don’t aggravate you to all get out.

I’m down for things that make life mellow and easy. Which is why I’d prefer a plant, but until then, it’s xanax and Ativan

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

my mother in law did not forget how to be mean as hell***

Mar 10, 2019, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Xanax will make you forget everything ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 421
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic