Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boycott on Sycamore Brewery and other things
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Boycott on Sycamore Brewery and other things

May 22, 2019, 8:05 PM

I've been a lot less active lately. Not a lot of time to post at work, and I'm working on some side projects at home. Here are some random musings.

- Sycamore Brewery (Charlotte) has about 20 different beers that taste the exact same. For that reason, I'm out. I won't be partaking in their selections anymore.

- My power flickered today and my digital thermostat crapped out. I got home and it was 82 degrees inside. A simple restart was enough to fire the unit back up. But my ######## puckered for a minute thinking about having to pay $5-7k out the door for a brand new unit.

- I'm training a new person at work who is Indian. Not only can I barely understand a word she says because Indian (dot not feather), but she's also soft-spoken, compounding the problem. Also, despite the praises of the boss, I think she's woefully unqualified for the position she's in...which is going to make my life a little bit of hell.

- I'm down to 230lbs from 257lb at Christmas time...been up and down. And it's THICK. I put up 385lbx2 on squat yesterday...not bad when cutting. Also consistently putting up 275 on the bench 5+ times over the past few weeks. With arms that are literally almost 4 feet long, I'll take it. I could probably flip your mom over I'm so strong.

- FBCoach is out of control and must be stopped. Somebody save this place, FFS.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Squat and bench numbers are great!

May 23, 2019, 12:56 AM

How far are you running? / How much cardio you getting in? Always remember the most important muscle... your heart.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Re: Squat and bench numbers are great! [FIFY]

May 23, 2019, 6:55 AM

How far are you running? / How much cardio you getting in? Always remember the most important muscle... your dick.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The heartbone's connected to the

May 23, 2019, 9:18 AM

Dickbone

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

The dickbone's connected to

May 23, 2019, 9:21 AM

your mom'sbone

This is kind of tdrakey***

May 23, 2019, 7:38 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Boycott on Sycamore Brewery and other things***

May 23, 2019, 7:45 AM

Fbcoach is like

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

cotdamnit, I didn't want to point you, but I had to***

May 23, 2019, 8:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Boycott on Sycamore Brewery and other things

May 23, 2019, 7:47 AM

Sheet, I think I accidentally TD'd your post. My bad. Sorry bro.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is she hot?***

May 23, 2019, 8:33 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I dunno about all tasting the same, but I've yet to find

May 23, 2019, 8:40 AM

that ONE beer from Sycamore like I'm able to with most breweries. Kind of the same situation with Legal remedy. Not that either makes BAD beers, but nothing they make is a $5-$6 pint. Gonna try out this Unknown Brewing gem Sunday when I go see Sunny Ledfurd at the Thirsty Beaver for the 5:00 show on Sunday....

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you are OUT for the pool party Sunday?

May 23, 2019, 8:57 AM

I had you down as a maybe

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do I have to bring my own cue stick and chalk?***

May 23, 2019, 9:01 AM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you want to compete you will supply your own.***

May 23, 2019, 9:02 AM

Good to hear from you, buddy.

May 23, 2019, 8:45 AM

I've been a lot less active lately. Not a lot of time to post at work, and I'm working on some side projects at home. Here are some random musings.

***10-4 good buddy. Me too. Just not feeling it at the moment.

- Sycamore Brewery (Charlotte) has about 20 different beers that taste the exact same. For that reason, I'm out. I won't be partaking in their selections anymore.

***You got it. Consider them boycotted.

- My power flickered today and my digital thermostat crapped out. I got home and it was 82 degrees inside. A simple restart was enough to fire the unit back up. But my ######## puckered for a minute thinking about having to pay $5-7k out the door for a brand new unit.

***Start putting some money aside just in case. You're probably in the clear, but still wouldn't be a bad idea.

- I'm training a new person at work who is Indian. Not only can I barely understand a word she says because Indian (dot not feather), but she's also soft-spoken, compounding the problem. Also, despite the praises of the boss, I think she's woefully unqualified for the position she's in...which is going to make my life a little bit of hell.

***They say that you're promoted by your subordinates, not your superiors. If she doesn't have it in her, best move her along.

- I'm down to 230lbs from 257lb at Christmas time...been up and down. And it's THICK. I put up 385lbx2 on squat yesterday...not bad when cutting. Also consistently putting up 275 on the bench 5+ times over the past few weeks. With arms that are literally almost 4 feet long, I'll take it. I could probably flip your mom over I'm so strong.

***Good work. I was just thinking that I should lose some weight. I still probably won't, but you're story, while probably exaggerated, it inspiring to me.

- FBCoach is out of control and must be stopped. Somebody save this place, FFS.

***I think he is reaching the point in his career where he may not have as much free time to shiit post. I'm hoping the nerve damage in his hands from running a weed eater 40 hours a week will keep him from being able to type.

***How's the brother doing?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Summer is a season, not a point in my career.

May 23, 2019, 8:49 AM

this grass is getting out of control.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also a woman's name.***

May 23, 2019, 9:34 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pro tip: You're nopt training a "new person", you're

May 23, 2019, 9:13 AM

training your replacement.

Ghost Monkey brewery in CHS is a lot like that to me. All their beers taste like some variant of cream ale or vanilla. Some just have a higher ABV.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see you've been gone too long because you have forgotten

May 23, 2019, 9:20 AM

we have rules around here. ####### PIGS OF THAT DOT HEAD!!!

Also, didn't you say you were like 5'11 or something like that? 4' Arms would make you looking like a gorilla.

Miss you boo

Raccist***

May 23, 2019, 9:23 AM

DOT HEAD, FEATHER HEAD, OBED OR WHITEY

May 23, 2019, 9:42 AM

RULEZ ARE RULEZ AND I WANT THOSE PIGS

watch out if dot can't do job and boss likes her

May 23, 2019, 9:36 AM

it may well be your fault

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive