Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I see it like this....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 528

I see it like this....

Oct 19, 2014, 11:26 AM

Just a few years ago, even last year to a degree, we were loving the offense and complaining about the defense and winning games 45-35. Now it's the offense we are complaining about and loving the defense.

Would we like to be top 5 in both? Yep. But it is true that we got who we got. And who we got right now is winning games. I know the offensive output has not been great, but could it be that BC and Louisville actually have really really good defenses? The thing about defensive games, those are the ones where turnovers kill you. Since Cole has been in, he is keeping that almost non existent. That is huge for the game. He and the offense are moving the ball enough for Pinion to mostly pin the other team inside the 20 giving our D lots of room to operate.

Until Watson gets back, Coke is who we have, let's look and focus on the good instead of the bad. There has been more good than bad and if we win the rest if our games this season, all by the score of 17-14, is that really something to complain about?

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The body works better with a proper nerve supply.

We expose those D's with a healthier team.

Oct 19, 2014, 11:32 AM

QB & RB in particular. Then destroy them with the help of our incoming OL recruits.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 528
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic