Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Please Interpret This Post As Negative If It Applies to You
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Please Interpret This Post As Negative If It Applies to You

Apr 14, 2018, 10:41 PM

Dabo does not have a "Loyalty Problem" last year KB was the most viable option. Could he have taken HJ and started him at year's start and tried to build him into a QB, Yes. Would we have made the CFB playoffs, Likely No. Dabo is in a perfect position to gradually ease TL into a top college QB and honestly until we face Florida State there is not a team on the roster that will beat KB and this defense. I wouldn't be surprised to see TL get more playing time than a typical backup and then have him ready and a true viable option by mid season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please Interpret This Post As Negative If It Applies to You

Apr 14, 2018, 10:54 PM

So basically do what Saban did last year with tua. aTm on the road could get dicey.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We better bring our A game

Apr 14, 2018, 11:11 PM

I don’t care how good of a team aTm has...Playing in College Station is tough

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty true. I think Lawrence will end up being the guy, but

Apr 15, 2018, 12:01 AM

I still have to remind myself that Kelly Bryant lead a team to a 12-2 conference championship season #1 ranking in the nation at the end of the regular season and conference championship games, and playoff appearance as #1 seed. And he did it the first year he started.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see it as Hunter Johnson vs Trevor Lawrence.

Apr 15, 2018, 12:15 AM

Just from today my eyes tell me HJ is our starter over TL. He has the experience and the ability to run our offense. TL really needs to bulk up that's evident. HJ should not be sitting come first game. I thank KBryant for what he did LAST year. But this year there's too much talent with our receivers and qbs to let his arm be a detriment to Clemson's offense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see it as Hunter Johnson vs Trevor Lawrence.

Apr 15, 2018, 12:37 AM

Yeah, just watched the recording and it was pretty bad. I’m not so sure that HJ gets tackled in a few of those that were called sacks but man TL looks natural stepping into the pocket. Has the quiet feet like DW4 has.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Please Interpret This Post As Negative If It Applies to You

Apr 15, 2018, 6:24 AM

I expect that we should have more than one QB effectively leading this offense. Last year when KB went down at Syracuse, we were inept. To do that, all of the QB's need to play early and often. I don't care who plays, just prepare to win with any QB. I don't think our coaches got that done last year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic