Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I see another Top 5 Recruiting Class for this cycle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I see another Top 5 Recruiting Class for this cycle

Jun 23, 2018, 5:03 PM

However, I feel as if we need about 2 more Defensive Tackles that can help with depth next season. I have a strange feeling that Dexter Lawrence will stay one more season. One can only hope. However, looking at the Line Backer position, we are loaded. I think if need be, Coach V will cross train a few of the bigger DE and convert them to DTs. Anyone else concerned about depth on the Defensive Line next year?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Don't forget that Orhorhoro and Cash may

Jun 23, 2018, 5:17 PM

grow into DTs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nyles Pinckney is pretty deep all on his own.

Jun 23, 2018, 6:08 PM

If Xbox were to stay then absolutely no concern. And if not then not really concerned.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We love to recruit DE's, WR's and QB's

Jun 23, 2018, 7:06 PM

Agree with you that some of the some DE's will grow into DT's through nature, red shirting, massive eating and work outs. Sad to see Huggins did not redshirt somewhere in his 4 yrs - he is the rare case of a star playing behind two superstars.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see another Top 5 Recruiting Class for this cycle

Jun 23, 2018, 7:10 PM

This won’t be a top 5 class

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2018, 7:32 PM

Have faith . Plenty of time to go , still lots of highly touted recruits to get visits and attend games before signing season next Feb .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

It’s already a top 5 class

Jun 23, 2018, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Re: I see another Top 5 Recruiting Class for this cycle ]

With the best yet to come.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2018, 7:29 PM

Agreed, I'd love to see a couple more trench hogs before we wrap this class up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looking through some of the ranked teams commitments, DT

Jun 23, 2018, 8:59 PM

above a three star appears to be a RARE commodity.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There is a good chance we'll have guys on the draft...

Jun 23, 2018, 9:54 PM

board ranked above Dex. Imo, he's a first rounder this year but who knows? We all know he has everything to be a first rounder but the demand may be short. For that reason I think he will return to solidify a top spot. It's also likely that he'll want to hang and get another ring.

As far as linemen, high school seldom develops less than a handful of 5 star linemen. The great majority are developed in college. Developing linemen is what Clemson does now. I'll be more than satisfied with anyone we sign now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic