Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Josh Kendall of the state paper has us ranked as usc's 4rh
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 4,102

Josh Kendall of the state paper has us ranked as usc's 4rh

May 10, 2015, 7:45 PM

hardest opponent even though we are preseason ranked ahead of the other three. uga,a&m, and lsu.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What does he know, of course those coots think the SEC oppon

May 10, 2015, 7:49 PM

ents are the toughest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the uga & tamu games are on the road & i imagine not every

May 10, 2015, 7:50 PM

"way too early[& means very little]" preseason poll has clemson ahead of those three.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/ohio-state-buckeyes-oregon-ducks-2015-preseason-top-25-ranking-011215

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I could see at UGA and at aTm. But not LSU in

May 10, 2015, 7:50 PM

Columbia...

LSU in sc's head, sc in uga's head, a&m

May 10, 2015, 8:05 PM

on da road. Us with all the firepower returning. All pretty tough games. Not sure the order really matters

Re: LSU in sc's head, sc in uga's head, a&m

May 10, 2015, 8:16 PM

Yeah. I guess it doesnt really matter that we are their toughest opponent. Usuck will lose all those games anyway.

Re: Josh Kendall of the state paper has us ranked as usc's 4rh

May 10, 2015, 8:08 PM

It really doesn't matter all of them are going to pound them!

I see 6 tough games that I think SCAR loses

May 10, 2015, 8:36 PM

I also expect them to lose at least 1 other game against UNC, Kentucky, or Florida for at best a 7-5 season.

@ UGA – SCAR's young inexperienced Offense will not be able to compete with the Dawgs. They won’t have Clemson softening UGA up for them this year. Chickens lose big.

@ Missou – Missou owns them the last 2 years even at W-B. Chickens lose.

LSU – LSU has been less than impressive lately, but they will bring too much talent. Chickens lose.

@ TAM – TAM beat SCAR like a rented mule last year. In their house I don’t see how they win. Chickens lose.

@ Tenn – Tennessee has owned SCAR lately. They beat them last year at home. I see another Chicken loss.

Clemson – The rent is overdue at Willy B. We beat SCAR easily with a one-legged QB last year. Unless Spurrier can coach his team up better than he has done lately, Clemson wins big.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like a guy that posts a won loss record with the losses

May 10, 2015, 9:04 PM

coming FIRST........7-5..............Yep, I think, if they lose the opener to UNC they will lose 7.

I see SCAR somewhere between 4-8 to 7-5

May 10, 2015, 9:49 PM

If the Old Ball Sack wins more than 7 games he deserves Coach of the Year. SCAR has no QB, so-so RBs, and only 1 go-to WR. The talent on the OL drops this year and I will be surprised if their D makes the dramatic improvement SCAR fans expect. I see all of their games like this:

UNC – UNC brought Chizik in to shore up their horrible D. Without Thompson and Mike Davis, SCAR's Offense should struggle to score. UNC's HUNH Offense will give SCARs re-tooled D a real challenge. Chickens should lose to a mid-tier ACC team, but they won last year, so this is a toss-up. IF SCAR loses this game, their team will lose confidence, setting up a historically bad season. As much as it pains me to say this, Go Heels!

Kentucky – SCAR should win this one, but I thought that last year. A toss-up at home? Depends on game 1. I will give SCAR the win.

@ UGA – SCAR's young inexperienced Offense will not be able to compete with the Dawgs. Remember, SCAR won’t have Clemson softening UGA up for them this year. Chickens lose big.

UCF – SCAR should win, but UCF gave them all they could handle last year. This is another toss-up, but I give SCAR the win at home.

@ Missou – Missou owns them even at W-B. Get used to it. Chickens lose.

LSU – LSU has been less than impressive lately, but they will bring too much talent. Chickens lose.

Vandy – Thank God for Vandy. Chickens win.

@ TAM – TAM beat SCAR like a rented mule last year. In TAM's house I don’t see how they win. Chickens lose.

@ Tenn – Tennessee has owned SCAR lately. They beat them last year at home. I see another Chicken loss.

Florida – Does the new coach get Florida out of the SECe cellar? Florida should have too much talent for SCAR. If he loses to SCAR he will be in trouble. This may a toss-up, but I expect a Chicken loss.

Citadel – Whew, finally an easy victory against a D-2 opponent.

Clemson – The rent is overdue at Willy B. Clemson beat them easily with a one-legged QB last year.  Unless Spurrier can coach his team up better than he has done lately, Clemson wins big.

Chickens are 7-5 at best. Anything better will be miraculous. With an early loss to UNC, I can see a 4-8 season. The only negative is that this would send Spurlid to his well deserved Florida retirement before Dabo can run a real streak on him.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If $CU loses the opener to UNCheat.....

May 11, 2015, 9:32 AM

which is a distinct posibility, I don't think $CU will be able to duplicate last years six regular season win total.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I see 6 tough games that I think SCAR loses

May 10, 2015, 11:02 PM [ in reply to I see 6 tough games that I think SCAR loses ]

Coots will not win 7 games this coming season. They will be very lucky to win 6.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think the one that had them 4th on our schedule was more

May 11, 2015, 1:55 PM

laughable

Replies: 12
| visibility 4,102
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic