Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Zach Smith's "Toys"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Zach Smith's "Toys"

Aug 17, 2018, 7:08 PM

Is it possible Zach ordered some of those toys for his players? Didn't they need to prepare for the prostate exam with Dr. Wilkins?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Zach Smith's "Toys"

Aug 17, 2018, 7:09 PM

What?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2018, 7:13 PM

https://watchstadium.com/news/zach-smith-sex-toys-ohio-state-offices-staffer-nude-photos-white-house-08-17-2018/

Aug 17, 2018, 7:23 PM

Dear god, if he didn't seem like a psycho before...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can hear it now

Aug 17, 2018, 9:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Zach Smith's "Toys" ]

“If the condom doesn’t fit, you must acquit”

Aug 18, 2018, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Zach Smith's "Toys" ]

Zack Smith is a little creepy! With so much dirty laundry coming out does Meyer have a an Albatross hanging around his neck. And is it heavy enough to take down for the final count.

Is it time for Urban Meyer to move on to the NFL.

Can OSU afford to keep Urban Meyer with the baggage piling up. If he stays how does he go into a parents home, look a mom face to face and tell her; let me teach your kid how to be a man. Turn him over to me for 3 or 4 years. I will give him life lessons.

I would not let my kid play for UM period! How can parents trust their kids to become part of such a chaotic morally bankrupt culture that currently exists under UM and OSU Athletics.

If UM is fired the next HC hired IMO is the most important hire in the history of OSU ‘s football program. It has to be a Grandslam, a HC much like Dabo, Mark Richt, or Lincoln Riley.

What do other TNetters think???

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2018, 7:43 PM

Woof. My guess would be the source is the wife.

Somebody with an axe to grind is grinding it very, very hard on Smith's neck...best guess is, she found out about all these hijinks, was humiliated...and decided a little payback was in order. But somebody with access to Smith's phone certainly leaked these photos to McMurphy.

Smith looks worse...and worse...and worse through all of this, and there's more than enough dirt here to take down Urban Meyer to boot...unless he is accurate in his version that he duly reported Smith's behavior to the AD.

It seems increasingly certain one of those guys - either the AD, or Urban - is going down. Especially when they're fighting off the fallout from the wrestling-team sex-abuse scandal, the horns here are going to be fitted to someone's head.

Aug 17, 2018, 7:56 PM

Yes, the wife is the source.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2018, 12:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Zach Smith's "Toys" ]

Hopefully, Urban stays right where he is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Aug 17, 2018, 8:01 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

"Yank" Smith... "I be strokin'...." So he just found SEX..?

Aug 17, 2018, 8:44 PM

Between Ohio and Pennsylvania, there are some seriously twisted sexual deviants. Every other day event.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I say keep Urdan, fire O310 state.

Aug 18, 2018, 7:18 AM

Aug 18, 2018, 10:38 AM

Man ZS is an absolute mess. Just FYI don’t google the names of the stuff he purchased. One of them is an orange version of the Borat green thin strap bathing suit he wore in the movie lol, no joke. Life is amazing, literally cant make this stuff up!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic