Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I remember
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,724

I remember

Nov 20, 2014, 12:04 PM

I remember when I found out that this board existed and I joined it. I thought it was a place for Clemson fans to discuss Clemson sports. Clemson football in particular. It was during the time that Bowden was being let go and Dabo was interim and the coaching search was taking place. I thought that some people on here would have some insight maybe even some inside knowledge or either live close to Clemson and get the news quicker. I thought it was Clemson fans, people who actually like the school and its teams and the coaches and players, well I guess that's what I get for thinking.
I am sad to say at least for some(far to many) its a place for disgruntled people to gripe and complain about everything and to belittle everything that is Clemson and to bash players and coaches and Oh yeah New Spring Church! It really is disheartening and quite sad!
I know that many of you will have smart-aleck remarks and ridicule and deride me and my post but maybe just maybe someone will agree with me and start calling all these posters out and try to get this board to where it is truly a place for Tiger Fans to discuss Clemson sports and support Clemson sports. A place to cheer wins and to grieve a loss but always be a Clemson fan.
Last weekend I went to Clemson I went to the shops I looked at the Stadium and Howards Rock I went to TDs I went to the ESSO I admired the beauty of the campus. I watched a Basket Ball game at Little John and the football game with students at TDS. I thoroughly enjoyed the trip.
However on Saturday after the game I logged on to this site and even with the wonderful experience I had at Clemson the people on here mad me angry and ashamed,angry and ashamed not just of supposed Clemson fans but of a culture that even had people who think and behave the way some on her do. I know that you do not have to agree with me or Dabo but could you at least not be so vicious towards Clemson a team you chose to be a fan of?
Go Clemson Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I too am embarrassed for some. If I felt the way some on

Nov 20, 2014, 12:08 PM

here do, I would have to find another team to pull for. GO TIGERS!!

I'm just spitballin' here, but

Nov 20, 2014, 12:12 PM

part of the problem could be folks failing to realize that posting a concern about a certain aspect of the program, let's say the offense as an example, is not the same as wanting all the coaches to be fired.

Again, just spitballin'.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

And to clarify, I am not talking about the

Nov 20, 2014, 12:14 PM

#### Cole or #### Chad posts that surfaced on Saturday. Those are despicable.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

I completely understood what you meant and maybe therein

Nov 20, 2014, 1:56 PM

lies the problem----those in touch with reality and those that are....well not so much

Maybe you and the OP are on the same page.

Nov 20, 2014, 12:34 PM [ in reply to I'm just spitballin' here, but ]

Maybe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm just spitballin' here, but

Nov 20, 2014, 1:31 PM [ in reply to I'm just spitballin' here, but ]

Well just throwing the spitball back at ya I have read to many of your post Spiller.
Not all yours but definitely more than a few are way way negative and not supportive of Clemson at all.

Is your sarcasm meter broked sometimes then?***

Nov 20, 2014, 1:34 PM

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Would you mind sharing some

Nov 20, 2014, 1:35 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm just spitballin' here, but ]

links to my way way negative posts?

link?***

Nov 20, 2014, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm just spitballin' here, but ]

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Still waiting on that link, btw...

Nov 20, 2014, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm just spitballin' here, but ]

This seems to be a pretty common trend with you. Calling folks out for being "way way" negative, but then not providing any evidence. I'd love to see examples of me being "not supportive of Clemson at all."

Agreed

Nov 20, 2014, 12:16 PM

for some it's a way to vent frustrations for good or bad.

Never take threads on saturday/sunday after a game seriously

Whatever you do, always give 100%.....unless it's donating blood

Deer OP

Nov 20, 2014, 12:23 PM

I don't understand how people STILL take the internet so seriously...

I mean, is this your first forum ever? Is Tigernet supposed to be immune to trolls? If you wade through the nonsense and the spew that comes from certain posters (I won't call anyone out this time), then you will find that most posters on here ARE Clemson fans from what I have seen. I get ALL my Clemson news from here since I started logging on to this site. It's amazing how quickly I know things based on the notifications i get via e-mail from this site.

I just can't, for the life of me, understand why everyone takes this nonsense so seriously. I love this place for it's RAW COMEDIC VALUE. The upside is, I get my Clemson Tiger news at the same time. Try to take it for what it is, you will have a much better time on here...I literally laugh at my own posts most of the time because they make no sense to me...

YUNOHAVEFUN?

Sincerely,
BallsRawls

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Re: Deer OP

Nov 20, 2014, 1:32 PM

I guess you have not been on here for very long! Give it time.

I understand. I read a lot of the articles but can't find it

Nov 20, 2014, 1:58 PM [ in reply to Deer OP ]

possible to read any replies

How do you call them out.

Nov 20, 2014, 12:30 PM

All they do is point out hindsight or state idle speculations. Most of the ignorant besterds forget what an intelligent post is about when they have to google every other word for a definition.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How do you call them out.

Nov 20, 2014, 12:45 PM

Preach on 1965. I agree with you wholeheartedly. There are some here that think they control what is said and done. If they disagree, they belittle you. Their comments are the only ones that are relevant. Just ignore and move on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are clearly an alumnus!

Nov 20, 2014, 1:45 PM

Just kidding.

I agree 1000%. I support anything and everything associated with Clemson University, without apology and without fail. And in particular those who work hard every day on the field of play, carrying our banner, and those on the field of battle, carrying a Tiger rag!

GO TIGERS!! God bless us, every one!

Message was edited by: dsgriff®

Message was edited by: dsgriff®

^^^^^COOT^^^^^***

Nov 20, 2014, 2:00 PM

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,724
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic