Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Player Update: Hopkins making "a ton of plays" in OTAs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,390

Football Player Update: Hopkins making "a ton of plays" in OTAs

Jun 5, 2013, 10:28 AM

Hopkins making "a ton of plays" in OTAs

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really think Nuk will have one of the more stellar NFL

Jun 5, 2013, 10:44 AM

careers that we've seen from former tigers in a while. Excited to see him out on that field.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really think Nuk will have one of the more stellar NFL

Jun 5, 2013, 8:37 PM

Wasn't it being said just a couple short weeks ago that Nuk was going to have to dig his way out from under the depth chart. If that is the case, I'm sure that Nuk is good enough to Bomb the depth chart in front of him and start for the Texan's as a Rookie. They don't have to play the silly little games of who is ahead of Nuk on depth chart to get him to work hard. He came from a team that demanded that he out work out play everybody ahead of him to be a starter. And he hands down took the job away from a Clemson sensation freshman all American in Sammy Watkins. When Nuk saw a crack in the window of opportunity, Nuk jumped through that crack and never looked back. All the Texan's have to do with Nuk is to tell and show him what they need and expect from him to be a Rookie starter, and that is exactly what they will get from him. Playing in the NFL was his dream to better the life for himself and his beloved family. Don't get in his way, he will run over the top of you, or around you. Just tell Nuk what you have to have from him Texan's, and he will bust his AS$ to give you everything he has to give for his team. Nuk was All In for Clemson and his team mates, and he will be All In for the Texan's and his team mate, and don't expect nothing less from Nukkkkkkkkk Da Fing Bomb!!! Nuk has made Clemson and Clemson Fans proud of him, and he will make the Texan's and Texan fans proud that they have him. Franchise the Bomb Texan's!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,390
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic