Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BSB Update: WATCH: Lee, players on loss to Duke in ACC Tournament
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,389

BSB Update: WATCH: Lee, players on loss to Duke in ACC Tournament

May 23, 2017, 11:48 PM

WATCH: Lee, players on loss to Duke in ACC Tournament

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really had high hopes

May 24, 2017, 12:34 AM

What happened? I'm not an "all is lost" kind of guy but what the heck is going on.

I went to the Clemson/UGA game in Athens. I watched a team that was sound. Fundamentally solid in the field, solid pitching, and a solid lineup. This is not that team. The last third of the season....what the heck happened?

I fell in love with our lineup. We had a nice group of guys hitting around .300 or better. The guys below were still contributing with timely hits, HR's, etc. It seemed to me that our .300 guys were dispersed through the lineup, with some power mixed as well. Seth Beer was still hitting dingers and driving in runs but was not hiz average sucked. It didnt even seem to matter because someone else was going to step up and we'd get the W.

This team is better than the past few series, we've seen. Did the sweep to Louisville, cause them to doubt themselves and their coaches? I don't know, but I know this team is better than what they've shown. We peaked a little too early.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What happened.

May 24, 2017, 8:04 AM

Our schedule was loaded with the best teams at the end. We got a false sense of being good early on. That and our bullpen is not where it needs to be.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What happened.

May 24, 2017, 12:24 PM

You are probably right. The double sweeps by UNC and Lewisville seem to have crushed this team. They are now losing to everyone. But I still think the baseball program is headed in the right direction. May take a few years before they become elite.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,389
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic