Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Recruit Update: #1 Recruit talks Georgia
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,455

Recruit Update: #1 Recruit talks Georgia

Feb 12, 2012, 10:43 AM

#1 Recruit talks Georgia

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: #1 Recruit talks Georgia

Feb 12, 2012, 11:37 AM

Doubtful he starts as a freshman, that is just smoke, but the car or the house or the trinkets, etc. probably will do the trick.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Recruit Update: #1 Recruit talks Georgia

Feb 12, 2012, 12:09 PM

Money Talks and BS Walks.

WHERE DO WE STAND? DO WE HAVE SHOT

Feb 12, 2012, 11:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Recruit Update: #1 Recruit talks Georgia ]

Do we have shot or is this a Todd Gurley and Keith Marshall keeping us in top final 3 schools only to go else where?

I really appreciate this insight. Obviously

Feb 12, 2012, 12:17 PM

anybody who chooses UGA goes for the money and trinkets. Forget that, like Clemson, its a cool college town..
The perpetual insistence that anyone who does not choose Clemson is doing it bc someone is paying them is lame and overdone.

Message was edited by: soywaker®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I really appreciate this insight. Obviously

Feb 13, 2012, 12:19 AM

Well a friend of mine told me a couple of recruiting stories he experienced. He was out of NY and was recruited by the Big 10 schools. He eventually chose Minnesota and then transfered to Howard.

He told me how he had a fellow friend visit Georgia. Couple of guys took the player outside. Opened up the trunk of the car and the kid saw 40k sitting in the back.

Feb 13, 2012, 7:30 AM

i had a buddy that clemson was recruiting and tim corbin personally handed him a briefcase with 150k in it. do you hear how stupid that sounds. seriously he was recruited by yall and usc, but got bad draft advise, ending up in a wood bat league in ohio for 2 yrs. before quitting baseball.

Feb 15, 2012, 10:18 AM [ in reply to I really appreciate this insight. Obviously ]

If you knew their history, you wouldn't have commented as you did. They are as dirty as it gets.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,455
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic