Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly Anne Conway "should be removed from her post"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Kelly Anne Conway "should be removed from her post"

Jun 13, 2019, 5:31 PM

according to the US Office of Special Counsel for numerous violations of the Hatch Act." The infected ooze of corruption from this White House continues.

Will she be following Sarah Huckitomee Sanders out the door in disgrace never to be heard from again?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/office-of-special-counsel-says-trump-aide-conway-violated-hatch-act-recommends-removal-from-post-11560443340

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly Anne Conway "should be removed from her post"

Jun 13, 2019, 5:33 PM

This is so original and funny. You should do stand up. Seriously. I am laughing so hard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's the "stoma bag" for the infection of corruption in

Jun 13, 2019, 5:49 PM

this White House.

Re: She's the "stoma bag" for the infection of corruption in

Jun 22, 2019, 3:42 PM

And you have the intellectual depth of a two year old child.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 14, 2019, 1:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Anne Conway "should be removed from her post" ]

This is so original and funny. You should do stand up. Seriously. I am laughing so hard.

No, the Inspector general of the Special Council's office said she should be removed from Federal Service for her repeated Violations of the Hatch Act.

She'll be gone in 3 weeks.

Sara Sanders is out as well, she leaves a the end of the month..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 22, 2019, 3:44 PM

That's cool. Following that we can expect Kerry to be tried under the same act and watch him get prison time at least. If we're lucky we'll see him expire.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The President still gets to enjoy the First Amendment though

Jun 13, 2019, 6:13 PM

So there's that at least.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You dems should grow a pair, impeach Trump...

Jun 13, 2019, 6:25 PM

and this would be over without you looking any more petty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never will happen. Pelosi knows. Not sure the peons like

Jun 13, 2019, 6:37 PM

AOC will ever know.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm surprised she and Horino...

Jun 13, 2019, 7:01 PM

aren't saying Hawaii might tip over due to overcrowding.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HaHa. My son said the Admiral should have gotten a medal for

Jun 21, 2019, 10:59 PM

his reply.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those pesky laws might seem petty to you.

Jun 13, 2019, 8:51 PM [ in reply to You dems should grow a pair, impeach Trump... ]

Patience, Grasshopper. There's a slow train coming.

Re: Those pesky laws might seem petty to you.

Jun 13, 2019, 9:28 PM

There is definitely a train coming. And it won't be slow. And it won't be about what Trump did. It's going to be about the attempted coup of a dually elected president. Buckle up Chuckles...its about to get real bumpy!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I really am looking forward to the truth coming out.

Jun 13, 2019, 9:36 PM

I am surprised at how little so many Republicans know about The Mueller Report and the law and the facts in general and how eagerly susceptible they are to lies and conspiracy theories.

You've been waiting a long time.

Jun 14, 2019, 10:26 AM

You said when the Mueller report would come out, the noose was tightening.

What, exactly, are you waiting for? Will whatever you are waiting on happen in the 17 months?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really am looking forward to the truth coming out.

Jun 22, 2019, 3:47 PM [ in reply to I really am looking forward to the truth coming out. ]

I'm not surprised at how little the Dems understand about the Mueller Report.

Does anyone actually want to discuss whether or not

Jun 14, 2019, 6:51 AM

Conway violated the Hatch Act, and whether that makes her deserving of removal? I'm interested to hear what people think, but the thread so far is mainly off-topic ad hominem.

Re: Does anyone actually want to discuss whether or not

Jun 14, 2019, 10:31 AM

You circle back to ad hominem constantly. It’s almost like it’s all you have to post.

Link to one ad hominem attack I have made...

Jun 14, 2019, 10:38 AM

And I will apologize profusely. I try very hard not to do that.

Re: Does anyone actually want to discuss whether or not

Jun 14, 2019, 11:52 AM [ in reply to Does anyone actually want to discuss whether or not ]

I think it's rich for the members of Obama's FBI, CIA and Justice Dept to have been involved in spying on Trump in the same time Obama was using his office to promote Trump's opponent.

I don't believe any laws were broken by Conway or Obama.

Fake News, TBag

Jun 14, 2019, 8:30 AM

You fell for it again. Someday you’ll realize the media in this country is one big propaganda machine.

Says the mouthbreather who routinely

Jun 14, 2019, 3:47 PM

posts links from esteemed sites like trumpcockguzzlingmadeeasy.clownpenis.fart

Jun 21, 2019, 10:55 PM

You are an idiot......Go Tigers!!!!

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive