Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I propose that the majority of "thumbs down" come from
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 61
| visibility 1

I propose that the majority of "thumbs down" come from

Oct 7, 2014, 7:49 PM

people that never post

so you can drop that self righteous "I get called a coot and given a TD" when I post bullchit

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

I used to get called a coot

Oct 7, 2014, 7:51 PM

Just enjoy the many blessings we have and have a good time. If you're getting TD'd like I was it was probably because you were being a negative a-hole (like I was).

Re: I used to get called a coot

Oct 7, 2014, 7:57 PM

thanks for sharing...lol.

I was just telling someone else how you gotta be thick skinned and enjoy inside jokes, sarcasm and relentless banter if you're going to survive here.

It's not to say we're not a weird and crazy bunch...I'll fully admit it. But most of us are honest about it, so either enjoy it...or lurk...or leave.

But don't be an a-hole...you saw where that got you. Maybe you could start a group session to get sensitive TNetter's to their full potential? Seems like a charity worth giving your time tong and something you can give real life experience to folks that struggle. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We'll meet in the oculus before and after games.

Oct 7, 2014, 7:58 PM

Good idea!

"We'll meet in the Oculus"

Oct 7, 2014, 8:02 PM

As if it's an actual meeting place and not a figment of our imaginations.

But I dig your positive attitude...you've adjusted well.

Wait, I've just been imagining the oculus all this time??***

Oct 7, 2014, 8:03 PM

Don't tell him tnet...don't crush his reality...

Oct 7, 2014, 8:06 PM

This guy...living the dream. Goes to the Oculus every Saturday...even though it doesn't exist.

And I thought I was losing it.

No, but sirusly...I'll meet you and the group there Saturday. ;)

We'll all be wearing purple helmets and Peters' jerseys***

Oct 7, 2014, 8:11 PM

Win...I concede.

Oct 7, 2014, 8:13 PM

The Force is strong with this one folks...

I'm not complaining... and I don't care if I get TD

Oct 7, 2014, 8:00 PM [ in reply to I used to get called a coot ]

I'm saying its a stupid and idiotic thing to say

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: I'm not complaining... and I don't care if I get TD

Oct 7, 2014, 8:56 PM

I can not allow it.

"I don't care if I get TD"...

Oct 7, 2014, 11:17 PM [ in reply to I'm not complaining... and I don't care if I get TD ]

Come on man, even YOU KNOW that's hilarious right there. LOL.

Re: I used to get called a coot

Oct 7, 2014, 11:21 PM [ in reply to I used to get called a coot ]

It is amazing that when things change, the naysayers begin to look like prophets. I used to get a lot of thumbs downs for bashing Tommy Bowden. Any of you want him back? I just want us to return to a consistent national powerhouse program. I am tired of being the second best team in the ACC. I am also tired of getting beat by that old drunk and his band of thugs from Columbia. I want us to be a dominant program.

Message was edited by: reynolds357®

Dude, just learn to be cool with 2nd in the ACC and state***

Oct 7, 2014, 11:41 PM

Re: Dude, just learn to be cool with 2nd in the ACC and state***

Oct 8, 2014, 9:38 PM

Never.

York, serious question

Oct 7, 2014, 7:56 PM

I know we have had our back and forths, as well as other posters, but I've never TD'd a post (if I even can).

Who are these people TDing? Do you have to donate in order to do this? Must give them a sense of power I presume.

Wish we could have a feature where it told you who exactly TU'd and TD'd you when you hover the mouse over your post pulse.

And right as I say this

Oct 7, 2014, 7:57 PM

Somebody TD's my "breasts out" thread as well as yours. Lol.

Yes you must donate to TD...

Oct 7, 2014, 8:00 PM

Which is telling...because it means lurkers/coots PAY MONEY to get the power trip of TD'ing.

It's quite a brilliant business strategy actually. As much as I complain about trolls...Crump-Meist are fully sticking it to the man (coots) by making them pay to try and insult us. Touche' TNet...Touche'.

Re: And right as I say this

Oct 7, 2014, 10:04 PM [ in reply to And right as I say this ]

Did someone say bresteses?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With all his success, his highest salary was $25,000 a year. The president of the university, Dr. R. F. Poole, feared that professors who earned less would be upset. "He called me up and said that he didn't want me to tell anybody what I made," Howard once said. "I said: 'Doc, you don't have to worry. I'm as ashamed as you are of what you pay me.' " - Frank Howard Obituary, New York Times, 01/27/1996

we have been asking for that feature for a long time

Oct 7, 2014, 7:59 PM [ in reply to York, serious question ]

you can look at a posters profile and see their ratios

in 9 years I may have given 5-6 TDs

Thanks, and +1********

Oct 7, 2014, 8:03 PM

I endorse this post.***

Oct 7, 2014, 8:02 PM

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: I propose that the majority of "thumbs down" come from

Oct 7, 2014, 8:04 PM

I don't use my TD very much. Sportsfan got it pretty good. Brazzy B did a few times. Classof09 sometimes. I'm usually pretty TU happy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i knew you were juan of those...

Oct 7, 2014, 8:17 PM

how but that laid-back fella? he blaspheme too?

gotta watch you types that drive rice burners and bad mouth murica.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cud be. I never TD. I either express my disagreement or

Oct 7, 2014, 8:04 PM

ignore.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I agree... if you're a moran, I'm gonna tell you

Oct 7, 2014, 8:06 PM

I'm not gonna TD

I'll point out your moranacy

it's an Internet forum

mmhm. i'm much rather

Oct 7, 2014, 8:15 PM [ in reply to Cud be. I never TD. I either express my disagreement or ]

put york in his place.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### right***

Oct 7, 2014, 8:16 PM

pocketbooks at dawn

gentlemenz?

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

haha...***

Oct 7, 2014, 8:23 PM

most of the folk that cry wolf are lacking their equal share

Oct 7, 2014, 8:14 PM

of social grace; their attacks often steeped in irony.

...and you young man, should have pay more attention during sunday skewl.

^^^^ bully the #imtooscaredtopostsoilltd crowd is

referring too

you're about to witness DSP's #SocialGrace

;)

they backed the truck up when they delivered mine...***

Oct 7, 2014, 8:19 PM

A truck-full huh...was it this juan?

Oct 7, 2014, 8:23 PM

photo tinypickup.jpg

;)

whoa, they should throw that juan back in the pond...

Oct 7, 2014, 8:29 PM

wait till it grows up.

mmhm. it's not my fought i'm better than you...

Oct 7, 2014, 8:18 PM [ in reply to ^^^^ bully the #imtooscaredtopostsoilltd crowd is ]

it's a curse.

;)

you must be basing this on crumpmails***

Oct 7, 2014, 8:19 PM

no, but if it makes you feel better

Oct 7, 2014, 8:20 PM

i do have more than you.

:)

figures... someone's gotta take the fall***

Oct 7, 2014, 8:22 PM

i welcome it.***

Oct 7, 2014, 8:22 PM

Re: I propose that the majority of "thumbs down" come from

I've never gave anyone the TD; but out of curiosity, how can you tell, you've got the ol' TD?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

percentage next to your post will not be 100% if read

Oct 7, 2014, 8:21 PM

your question correctly.

Re: percentage next to your post will not be 100% if read

Oct 8, 2014, 1:31 PM

Thank's and a TU for You.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OP gives Bored posters STD's.

Oct 7, 2014, 8:27 PM

TIA in advance.

WOW, you let listless Boy Scout

Oct 7, 2014, 10:08 PM

Things like that bother you...

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

I think there's a misunderstanding here

Oct 7, 2014, 10:53 PM

I'm not complaining about TD.. I really don't care

I'm saying its moranic to say that "I never post b/c I'll get a TD or called a coot"... and then blame it on those that do post

it's an Internet forum

don't act like its a sit down

Dude, just stop. Please? You care and you care very much.

Oct 7, 2014, 11:28 PM

Maybe you've forgotten all the whining you did a few years back when your pulse fell below 50%? and how you whined and coerced Crump to artificially inflate it? Or how you point-whored the site for weeks on end about the Big12, when in fact you didn't have a clue what you were talking about? Then you bitched and moaned like a PMSing woman when anyone challenged you on your bad information? That was all about the fact you do care. You care very much. You depend on it.

Then of course there was the infamous episode where you said you would never post here again if you were wrong (about the Big12), but then you reneged? Why is that? That's pitiful!

Not only that, you have since created over a dozen additional handles which you still use to artificially inflate the juvenile gold-star system and boost your self-esteem. How weird is that, really?

Just stop man. You and I don't need to be enemies, but let's face it, I speak the truth in all of these statements. From Clemson man to Clemson man, it really would do you well to come to terms with it once and for all. We're talking about phoney votes on a sports message board..you gotta get a grip dude. It's not real life, okay?

Have a good one.

oh stanley....

Oct 7, 2014, 11:36 PM

50%. ?? lol... not even close

multiple handles? riiiggghhhttt ... someone who's been here almost 10 years a it got no use for that

For crying out loud man..

Oct 7, 2014, 11:55 PM

Will you at least try to get a grip?

You were down around 45% or perhaps lower when you cried to the moderators about it being unfair and whatnot. You whined and cried and whined and cried some more, and you most definitely coerced them to artificially inflate your pulse. That's pretty weird for not caring and all.

And please stop with the BS about having one handle. I mean seriously, how many thousands of times do you reckon you've voted for yourself? Do you not feel any shame at all when you click the little meaningless thumb?

Do you understand the phrase:

Oct 8, 2014, 12:04 AM

"Living in your own world?"

Obviously not. But hey, that pot-o-gold is just waiting in your backyard...just waiting for TNet to tell you that you're cool enough to own it.

Create your own reality and conspiracy coot...whatever helps you sleep at night.

Yes, of course I do. That's one of my main points in this

Oct 8, 2014, 12:13 AM

matter.

Voting for your own posts, desperately seeking attention and approval, denying your own typed words, and coercing the moderators to artificially inflate your pulse.. these are just some of the prime examples of someone "living in their own world".

Then you have those who have themselves convinced they're in a room full of real friends who all agree with their juvenile perspectives. That's always rich.

Carry on. Thousands are applauding you and patting you on the back.

How many ninjas are in your backyard at this very moment?***

Oct 8, 2014, 12:14 AM

Re: Dude, just stop. Please? You care and you care very much.

Oct 7, 2014, 11:39 PM [ in reply to Dude, just stop. Please? You care and you care very much. ]

The whole conference shifting was perpetuated by the media, and a certain internet poster, not a TNet member, who goes by the name of TuxedoYoda...(I still don't understand how he gained prominence).

York didn't perpetuate it as his own, and when #### hit the fan, he bailed, because it got too real and he was relaying info, but being portrayed as the originator.

If he was the "NSA" in the whole "scandal", well then, he's got us all fooled, and he's a Champion Troll indeed. And, to that regard, I'd TU him...cause that #### was EPIC.

But, lets get real. You're the only one still bringing it up, and this board doesn't like you. Let's take a poll if you don't believe me.

So, second off...to rebuttle your statement. ####. You're the one that we all wish would stop posting. Real talk. Shut up...no one likes you.

Or as you would say..."Dude, just stop, Please?"

Kapeesh?

That's a typically juvenile approach.

Oct 8, 2014, 12:02 AM

"York didn't perpetuate it as his own". LOL.

Thanks man. That's one of the funniest things I've seen all day.

The main reason I bring it up because york is a weaselly antagonist. And he's lying about not caring. The worst thing of all is, he most definitely went against his word and completely ignored words like 'respect' and 'integrity'. I don't like to see a Clemson man do stuff like that. I mean for crying out loud, be a man about it!

And please stop pretending as if you speak for this board. Grow up.

The main reason you bring it up...

Oct 8, 2014, 12:08 AM

is that it's your only ammunition. It's all you have to hang on.

York was wrong...just like our teams lose. He believed it was real because he heard what he believed was good advice. And, when he got busted...he manned up, and was gone for a bit. You got beef for manning up?

Don't you dare put that against him because NATIONAL media outlets picked it up. It was the off-season. So please spare us with your BS!

Trollers gonna troll...eat it troll.

Ammunition for what? And too, it's far from the only thing I

Oct 8, 2014, 12:27 AM

mentioned as far as his lack of honor, his obvious need for attention, and artificially induced, meaningless boosts to self-esteem.

Obviously he was wrong..as if that needs to be stated, but it's nothing like our football team losing, and it's not at all a matter where he was acting as if he was merely passing on secondhand info. Speaking of his whining and crying, part of the reason there are many who poke fun of him for his Big12 mantra is because he was such a smug little jacka$$ about all of it. No, he didn't act as if he was only repeating national stories. Not at all. That's a joke.

And speaking of trolling, maybe you missed the dozens of childish, antagonistic posts he made and still does to those who challenged him?

Even if you're blind to the all of that and the other known things, fact is, HE WENT AGAINST HIS OWN WORD. Yeah, I "got beef" for that. If he at least maybe made an effort to right it, but no, he can't muster the character. Yeah, I "got beef"...for him not being a respectable Clemson man with good, old-fashioned integrity. You're #### right.

Re: Ammunition for what? And too, it's far from the only thing I

Oct 8, 2014, 12:33 AM

And especially because you're the only one still P!SSING and MOANING...

Also, please prove your claims about endless usernames and trolling with links and other documentation.

I may not be able to find it, but I SPECIFICALLY remember a post where York said he was wrong, and said he'd take a break. And he did.

Furthermore, even if he did come back, then why should a fair weather fan like you care? It's not like you don't go all Dr. Jeykel and Mr. Hyde anytime you get the notion.

#### and LEAVE. Can I be more clear?

Re: Dude, just stop. Please? You care and you care very much.

Oct 8, 2014, 12:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Dude, just stop. Please? You care and you care very much. ]

I got TD last week for a post about a christen movie .

Dude...you mispelled Christian...

Oct 8, 2014, 12:09 AM

call it a night bro...not your best moment.

No clue why York is still taking crap for this

Oct 8, 2014, 1:39 PM

He made a good point and all everyone has done is turned it back on him. If you don't like what he said, move on.

good luck.***

Oct 8, 2014, 1:41 PM

Replies: 61
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic