Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I keep hearing Clemson isn't "Battle Tested". Haven't they
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,180

I keep hearing Clemson isn't "Battle Tested". Haven't they

Dec 10, 2019, 9:15 AM

figured out that our offense goes up against the best defense every day and vice versa? In practice, I wonder does our offense even scores or can the defense stop our offense. Can someone help me out here?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I prefer the term "healthy and rested"***

Dec 10, 2019, 9:25 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I keep hearing Clemson isn't "Battle Tested". Haven't they

Dec 10, 2019, 9:27 AM

Can’t answer your question, but looking at a post showing our string of eight 31+ point victories - and the (somewhat valid ) ‘argument’ that it was against inferior opposition; I couldn’t help think but what if Dabo had kept the starters in with the ‘pedal to the metal’? How bad would THOSE scores have been?!

I also recalled my younger days of watching those great Nebraska snd Oklahoma teams (to name a few) beat teams by scores of 77-0, and similar. If absolutely destroying and/or humiliating opponents by those scores is the way to prove how good our team is, then I am All In with Dabo on this.

The football world will just have to wait until December 28 to find out. And we’ll just have to keep hearing the talking heads tired - but ‘expert and learned’ opinions snd rhetoric.

Sigh

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

My question is why isn't the same said

Dec 10, 2019, 9:37 AM

about O31-0 State and Choklahoma? I'm sure not impressed with Ped St, Meeshagin, Minnie-sota, Wiskey, Baylor, Tejas, Okie St.

The B1G is way overvalued, as is the SEC. The Big12 is a joke. Yet the ACC gets hammered from every conceivable angle as being a glorified high school league.

Maybe, just MAYBE, Clemson is simply that GREAT. Can't wait to hear this year's excuses when the Tigers roll through the media favorites once again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,180
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic