Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Update: ESPN's Chris Fowler runs down the Hill
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Update: ESPN's Chris Fowler runs down the Hill

Aug 6, 2013, 4:22 PM

ESPN's Chris Fowler runs down the Hill

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Update: ESPN's Chris Fowler runs down the Hill

Aug 6, 2013, 4:24 PM

No video?

Folks don't realize how steep that hill is, you have to run.***

Aug 6, 2013, 4:25 PM

NO FARMERS NO FOOD

I'm digging the flipflops

Aug 6, 2013, 4:36 PM

I know these guys do this all the time, but it's funny to see what they wear from the waist down

Aug 6, 2013, 4:38 PM

He is such a smarmy putz bringing up the guy getting hurt on the Hill. I have never liked him. Typical ESPN guy who thinks he knows it all

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Noticed that, too. He better get them in while he can.***

Aug 6, 2013, 4:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wasn't he the guy mic-ed (intentionally), making fun

Aug 6, 2013, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Update: ESPN's Chris Fowler runs down the Hill ]

of the Clemson fan/kid after the GT trick play loss?

Either him or WREAK Davis. They're having a love spat over

Aug 6, 2013, 4:59 PM

Nicki Satan.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wasn't he the guy mic-ed (intentionally), making fun

Aug 6, 2013, 5:30 PM [ in reply to Wasn't he the guy mic-ed (intentionally), making fun ]

Him

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That kid deserved to be made fun of. It was pretty

Aug 7, 2013, 8:47 AM [ in reply to Wasn't he the guy mic-ed (intentionally), making fun ]

hilarious

No one deserves to be made fun of for hurting from a loss.

Aug 7, 2013, 8:57 AM

That was the worst ever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you guys will criticize anything***

Aug 6, 2013, 4:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Update: ESPN's Chris Fowler runs down the Hill ]

There's always the understated innuendo from Fowler.***

Aug 6, 2013, 5:02 PM

I noticed too. If it was a SEC hill he would've said...

Aug 6, 2013, 5:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Update: ESPN's Chris Fowler runs down the Hill ]

"It conjures images of a championship pedigree, SEC speed and agility, and great respect to run down this hallowed hill. I had goose bumps all over my body as I ran down that hill!"

Yet, since it was an ACC hill he had to take a pot-shot at an incident with our backup kicker. It doesn't matter that no one remembers that, or if they, do no one cares!

Fowler is butt buddies with Reece "Witherspoon" Davis. Both are real douches. You would think Fowler would've learned some class from all of the great announcers he walked the sidelines for before making it in the booth. He'll never be a Musberger, Nessler, Blackledge, or a Tessitore. He's more of an Ed Cunningham kind of talent.

Tessitore drools SEC soup...***

Aug 6, 2013, 6:09 PM

Update: Fowler tweets: "It was almost an SEC-type Hill

Aug 6, 2013, 4:43 PM

but #Bama and #UF have better hills"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 6, 2013, 4:58 PM

Notice he said that Clemson looked loaded and stronger, "but we will see August 31st against UGA?"

It is never, "Georgia looks great, but let's see how they do when they do up against Clemson in Death Valley."

Always the underdog against the SEC. If we win this game we will be 3-1 in our last 4 games against the SEC, beating Auburn, LSU, and Georgia. It is just that one particular SEC team that has our number right now.

Why is it that...

Aug 7, 2013, 9:03 AM

I'm never satisfied with anything he says?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe because he reminds you a lot of your

Aug 7, 2013, 9:16 AM

ex-wife?

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

the 5 o'clock shadow or something else?***

Aug 7, 2013, 9:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the 5 o'clock shadow or something else?***

Aug 7, 2013, 9:22 AM

view below the equator.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now that you mention it...

Aug 7, 2013, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Maybe because he reminds you a lot of your ]

they are both (insert word for woman who would love for money, because, crump sent me t-mail that said 'you know the rules it's high time you start obeying them').

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic