Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I noticed Dabo lecturing fans on how to act
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 942

I noticed Dabo lecturing fans on how to act

Nov 18, 2014, 4:42 PM

I can agree that Cole deserves more support but he does need to play better. I'm not into the whole booing thing. I have also supported Cole and I would love to see him succeed but...

I don't think telling the fans how to act makes sense. Regardless of who plays, no clemson team or its fans should be too thrilled losing to GT.

Maybe Dabo needs to understand that most fans don't fear a loss, granted we don't like them, but playing that poorly on offense isn't gonna be rewarded . It's part of the territory when you are the head coach and qb of a big time program.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He wasn't lecturing...he was asked a question and he

Nov 18, 2014, 4:47 PM

responded. He feels the same way that 95% of the Clemson fans feel about a "Clemson" fan booing any of our players. Reporter that asked the question should be slapped on the back of the head; they obviously had an agenda.

Message was edited by: tigermaniac®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He wasn't lecturing...he was asked a question and he

Nov 18, 2014, 4:55 PM

Probably more like 99 percent.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I noticed Dabo lecturing fans on how to act

Nov 18, 2014, 4:54 PM

Agree, but no one deserve the disrespect of booing. Its extremely childish and immature. Sure looks freaking fantastic to our visiting team and fans!!!!! Some people never grow-up.

Re: I noticed Dabo lecturing

Nov 18, 2014, 5:06 PM

Some fans need some direction. Besides being disrespectful, many forget we have future recruits sitting in the stands. Those recruits can't determine if you are booing the staff or the player.

Well said...

Nov 18, 2014, 4:57 PM

I am not for booing players or calling them out here. I've outgrown that sort of knee-jerk reaction.

But the pumpers here need to understand that fans have an emotional and financial investment in seeing our team play well and at a minimum not crap the bed. I'm not saying we're owed anything, but you can't be surprised when (fan)atics act (fan)actical.

Cole is a student-athlete, not a pro. Therefore he shouldn't get booed like a pro.

But even as a student-athlete, if you're seeking the glory you have to be prepared for the disappointment.

Cole wasn't prepared for the disapointment and can't get his mind right. He'll be a better man for this down the road, but right now it is hurting the team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well said...

Nov 18, 2014, 5:01 PM

Your right, and the booing will not help Cole get his head back in the game. Plus Saturday is military appreciation. We don't need to look like a stadium of idiots because of the very few who want to show disrespect.

Re: Well said...

Nov 18, 2014, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Well said... ]

All fair points but personal attacks on the coaches and players shouldn't be posted. Other fans read, the players family reads here, recruits etc. Way too much bashing.

Return of the chickentroll***

Nov 18, 2014, 5:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Return of the chickentroll***

Nov 18, 2014, 5:19 PM

I told you about being a troll. Doesn't work out well.

Dabo needs to support his players and confront Chad to take

Nov 18, 2014, 5:26 PM

responsibilities for announcing those "20 plays for Cole". He set Cole up for failure at GT - their d backs said they knew exactly what was coming from watching films. Chad needs to get some integrity and take most of the blame!

Some of these so called "fans" need a lecture.***

Nov 18, 2014, 5:57 PM

Replies: 11
| visibility 942
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic