Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: 4-star DE releases top 7 list ahead of announcement
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: 4-star DE releases top 7 list ahead of announcement

Jun 3, 2014, 6:51 PM

4-star DE releases top 7 list ahead of announcement

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: 4-star DE releases top 7 list ahead of announcement

Jun 3, 2014, 8:14 PM

Come on down to tiger town mr. Ferrell where you will feel at home and welcome

Re: Football Recruiting Update: 4-star DE releases top 7 list ahead of announcement

Jun 3, 2014, 9:26 PM

6'5" 220 lbs. Good looking kid.

Jun 3, 2014, 11:04 PM

Opportunity for playing time is right out the block for next year in coming defensive class. Complete the "TOTAL PACKAGE" Ferrell. A great investment in your future. No waiting time at Clemson. We're long overdue for a defensive freshman All-American.

Message was edited by: oldschtiger70®

Jun 4, 2014, 8:23 AM

Love to see him become a Clemson Tiger to continue the trend of great DE's.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish all recruits who knew they were choosing Clemson

Jun 4, 2014, 8:46 AM

Would list SC in their top schools.

I met his mother the morning after the Spring game.

Jun 4, 2014, 8:54 AM

They were staying overnight at the Holiday Inn. We shared the smoking bench for about 30 minutes and talked about Clemson and the opportunities it presented for a young man. She didn't seem to know a lot about his football strengths, but I could tell she was very interested in her son getting a good education.

I asked her what schools were interested in him and she told me, so not wanting to be an unofficial recruiting tout, I told her they were all good schools, but the thing to consider was where he would feel comfortable and get a good education. I explained what benefit I thought that Clemson had provided for my future.

After I took a shower and came down for breakfast, she and her son were checking out. She saw me in the dining room and brought him over to my table for an introduction. He is a very well-mannered young man and seems very smart. He has a terrific frame for an athletic DE - like a Vic Beasley. If he does come to Clemson, he should be a great asset to us - and the education should be great for him.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic