Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boom comes tp Cootville ,tries to flip Feaster,gets a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 2,966

Boom comes tp Cootville ,tries to flip Feaster,gets a

Jan 8, 2016, 4:14 PM

2 Star out of Ashville. Learning his place real fast. He's not @ Florida,Auburn or Texas anymore,he's at USuC.

The thread over at FGF trying to convince themselves that this id good is quite entertaining.

Lurking Coots,he's a 2 Star Rivals and Scout both have him as a 2 star,247(recently CBS acquired and showing SEC homerism fast) has him a 4 Star. ESPN doesn't even rank him,ZERO stars. When getting their composite rating doesn't use the ranking of ZERO from a source that doesn't rank him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Boom comes tp Cootville ,tries to flip Feaster,gets a

Jan 8, 2016, 4:18 PM

they may or may not have gotten a diamond in the rough. But if they depend only on players noone else has cared about then its trend

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mississippi Tiger --------- Clemson University - 8 Time National Football Champions - 1900, 1906, 1948, 1950, 1981, 1983, 2016, 2018

It's a trend

Jan 8, 2016, 4:20 PM

Tennessee had him on their wait and see list. He got offended and committed to USuC.

Re: It's a trend

Jan 8, 2016, 5:05 PM

I can't tell you how worried I am about gamecock recruiting.

To be fair...

Jan 8, 2016, 5:08 PM

a 4* on 247.

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Re: To be fair...

Jan 8, 2016, 5:09 PM

http://247sports.com/Player/Rico-Dowdle-82069

"Stalwart universities—Harvard, Princeton, Yale—most certainly offer status. The Citadel offers character. "

Re: To be fair...

Jan 8, 2016, 5:11 PM

To be fair, Nyles Pinckney is a 4-star on Rivals and ESPN, a 3-star and NR on Scout. Cant go by Scout. Sorry, their evaluations suck.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Scout is the worst.***

Jan 8, 2016, 5:12 PM

TO REALLY BE FAIR

Jan 8, 2016, 5:14 PM

Both Rivals and Scout have him a 2 Star and ESPN hasn't seen fit to rank him at all.2,2,4 and ZERO would average out to 2, that's as FAIR as you can get.

Impressive offer list...NOT***

Jan 8, 2016, 5:13 PM [ in reply to Re: To be fair... ]

I meet Muschamp and he had no idea I am a Clemson

Jan 8, 2016, 5:28 PM

Grad. He was at the Mouse Trap with a bunch of other coots that I know. Spoke a little about recruiting. I asked him what he thought of the QB from Penn. He said that he is good but not a program change type of recruit. I egged him on a little and asked him how he stacked up to DW4 and he said no comparison. He said that Watson is a 1 every 5 year type of kid. He also said that he thinks Clemson will beat Bama due to all of the playmakers we have. Another thing he said was that USC would sign a QB on signing day that no one will expect. He said the recruit he is most excited about is the WR from Conway. He thinks he will start from day one. Don't shoot me, but he is a nice guy. Still hate him!

Edwards was the best USuC WR when he walked onto campus.

Jan 8, 2016, 5:41 PM

There was just no room at Clemson for him @ WR,nor would he have been on the 2 deep NEXT year at Safety @ Clemson.

As far as what he thinks about their QB commit, isn't he sort of a liar ? They've promised him the keys to the kingdom to get him to skip the baseball draft ?

Who knows? I am just happy that the group I know is very

Jan 8, 2016, 7:04 PM

humble right now. They are all telling me that Clemson will win. They think it will lessen the blow if we win.

Replies: 12
| visibility 2,966
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic