Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Skip and Shannon
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 2,877

Skip and Shannon

Jan 7, 2019, 12:07 PM

They both pick Bama of course. They both say it will be a good game.

Shannon has Bama 35-30

Skip 36-30 Bama. He says that TL is the next great QB, but he says he sees Bama being able to get to TL better than we will disrupt Tua. I think he thinks that partially because TL is still coming into his own. He wasn'y saying who has the better DL.

Anyway, we all know ESPN was out to get us. Now we know FS1 wants to get us too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean those are reasonable predictions***

Jan 7, 2019, 12:08 PM

Re: I mean those are reasonable predictions***

Jan 7, 2019, 12:12 PM

I agree. Very reasonable.

Re: Skip and Shannon

Jan 7, 2019, 12:08 PM

I skip both of them- everyday

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2019, 12:14 PM

I have a lot of time on my hands, but I love their show and love the Herd afterwards. Great sport shows.

Jan 7, 2019, 12:25 PM

glad its something you like. Games are my thing. Not sports talk. I dont listen to anyone- Pack, ESPN, Fox, RoI want to see players play. I dont care for talking heads.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2019, 12:34 PM

I like sports in general. I like sports talk and the games, like most people that are into sports. I also gamble on sports, so I like to stay with all of the news.

Since neither of them see any more than highlights and...

Jan 7, 2019, 12:16 PM

perhaps the Cotton and Orange Bowls neither follow the games like us. Their writing and talks are also influenced by ESPiN. When was the last time anyone picked against Bama?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since neither of them see any more than highlights and...

Jan 7, 2019, 12:33 PM

I agree. Nobody knows what will happen. Not even we know. I agree though that we know more than they do, but we are biased. I have watched every Clemson game this year and at least parts of every Bama game. In the first few games of the year I would definitely think Bama would beat us. We keep getting better and better though as TL gets better. Xavier Thomas is getting better too. Right now it is a coin flip. It will be the little things. ANything can happen. Big Dex would have helped with their rb's of course. I really have no idea what will happen in this game. I knew we were likely going to lose with KB last time. This is whole different deal this year. That's what makes this game so intense. Nobody really knows.

Jan 7, 2019, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Since neither of them see any more than highlights and... ]

Well on the ESPN show "Get Up" this morning 2 out of the 3 picked Clemson to win. Last year it seemed to me like more from ESPN were picking Clemson to beat Bama than the other way around, and it was at least 50/50 in the game 2 years ago.

I know it's the "cool" thing to say ESPN is biased, but maybe just maybe those picking Bama to win the game actually think Bama is going to win the game?

Jan 7, 2019, 1:45 PM

Exactly

He would be a lot easier to listen to if he had

Jan 7, 2019, 12:21 PM

Breast implants

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I can’t understand Shannon***

Jan 7, 2019, 12:41 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I can’t understand Shannon***

Jan 7, 2019, 1:08 PM

Is English your first language?

Shannon Sharp seems like a great guy!

Jan 7, 2019, 1:05 PM

He is funny as hell.

And he's wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's probably the least hot-takey thing either of them

Jan 7, 2019, 1:09 PM

has ever said on air.

Re: That's probably the least hot-takey thing either of them

Jan 7, 2019, 1:18 PM

They get along too well and are getting soft living in LA now making a fortune. Their takes aren't that intense. That's better in the morning though. Shannon is so much ore chill than Stephen A and his yelling.

Vegas lines. 5.5 spread o/u 59. Very insightful

Jan 7, 2019, 1:19 PM

Skip and Shannon

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Vegas lines. 5.5 spread o/u 59. Very insightful

Jan 7, 2019, 1:24 PM

Goes to show that nobody really knows what will happen. They are trying to have takes on something that nobody really can have a strong take on what will happen.

Hold on now Thshhkip***

Jan 7, 2019, 1:27 PM

Replies: 19
| visibility 2,877
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic