Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
And The Winner of The First Annual Rashan Gary Trophy For
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

And The Winner of The First Annual Rashan Gary Trophy For

Dec 21, 2018, 6:37 PM

Galactic Stupidity in University Selection is...............Quavaris Couch. Big Round of applause people for extreme physical talent choosing 4 years of mediocrity. (Golf Clap)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mediocrity at UT? You’re being very generous.***

Dec 21, 2018, 6:40 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But Mediocrity Just Means More in The SEC

Dec 21, 2018, 6:41 PM

Unfortunately CQ will never get to play Clemson and find out just how bad a choice he made cuz Tennessee will not win more than 10 games for the foreseeable future and Clemson won't win less than 10 for a long time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A hard earned honor when you think his choice came down to

Dec 21, 2018, 11:19 PM

a program that has been to 3 straight college football playoffs and is going on its 4th.

a program that has lost to Vanderbilt for the third straight time and is going on its 4th.

It is like choosing between chicken salad and chicken shi# and choosing chicken shi#.
He won't ever go to the playoffs in his four years, but he just might beat Vanderbilt.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean, he clearly knows the difference in the state of the two programs, so

Dec 21, 2018, 11:30 PM

his choice came down to something else...relationship with the coach or early playing time or whatever. Hope it works out for him. Our class is amazing. I’ll admit I feel a little bad for any kid who Dabo wants to wear Clemson orange that goes somewhere else, because I know our program is special in many ways. But everyone has their reasons for walking away from it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic