Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Max Kellerman is an idiot!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Max Kellerman is an idiot!

Nov 15, 2019, 10:19 AM

Garrett’s action was OK because Rudolph was “charging at him.”

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I loved it when Stephen A. said his comment was the most

Nov 15, 2019, 10:23 AM

asinine thing he had heard!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I loved it when Stephen A. said his comment was the most

Nov 15, 2019, 10:25 AM

And that is really saying something considering SAS's own utterances through the years

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2019, 10:31 AM

These on air clowns always, always take up for the thug athlete. ESPN is the world's worst at this. The jokers on ESPN all stand up for Colin Kaepernick and defend him to the end.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2019, 10:46 AM

Don't recall Kaepernick doing anthing remotely similar to this...

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2019, 10:49 AM [ in reply to Re: I loved it when Stephen A. said his comment was the most ]

You might not like his politics but Kaepernick is not a thug.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is a horrible comparison***

Nov 15, 2019, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: I loved it when Stephen A. said his comment was the most ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

replace helmet with bat. Pretty much the same thing***

Nov 15, 2019, 10:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Max Kellerman is an idiot!

Nov 15, 2019, 10:41 AM

he's a long term idiot...why would you watch this buffoon?

This is not news***

Nov 15, 2019, 10:43 AM

Re: This is not news***

Nov 15, 2019, 10:58 AM

Anybody that disrespects our anthem is a thug in my opinion. My opinion is equal to yours.

Was that comment aimed at me?

Nov 15, 2019, 11:20 AM

If so I has the confuse.

Re: This is not news***

Nov 15, 2019, 11:20 AM [ in reply to Re: This is not news*** ]

No, no it is not. You have a right to your opinion, but an uniformed opinion is not equal to an informed one.

Nov 15, 2019, 11:13 AM

One of the ESPN sports chicks tweeted that Rudolph probably said something racist and therefore deserved what he got. Of course she deleted it but that was her initial reaction. No wonder everybody hates ESPN.

And he is doubling down on his idiocy with every

Nov 15, 2019, 11:17 AM

subsequent time he opens his mouth today. He must be a Cleveland Browns season ticket holder. He is trying to defend an action that is literally indefensible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2019, 11:24 AM

He had to have been watching some other FB game. Rudolph was being thrown to the ground after he had thrown the ball, and Garrett was right there and saw him get rid of the ball and threw him to the ground on top of him anyway!!! He couldn't have charged any body if he had wanted to bc he was already in the grasp!!! Max is nothing more than a pumper trying to pump it up even more with his lies!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He did kick Myles Garrett in the pills

Nov 15, 2019, 11:46 AM

and try to rip his helmet off first. So fine Rudolph, suspend Pouncey for 2 games, and suspend Garrett for the rest of the season.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic