Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love what Vic said
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 924

I love what Vic said

Sep 15, 2014, 5:13 PM

Their players talk/have talked so much smack about us here in the last few years....im glad some of them are talking a little smack back.

The BS with eSECpn and Boyd last season referring to the commercial where Tajh was scared of him....and Tajh really never took up for himself pissssed me off.

Screw USCjr. Tell em how you feel boys!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just wish we had an extra two drives last year

Sep 15, 2014, 5:16 PM

I mean the two drives we gave away on the punts. We were averaging nearly 7 yards per play, so I think we would've gone well over 400 yards of offense for the game. TOP was the only thing that kept our offense from embarassing them last year,and I just hope we can find enough weapons by the end of this year to really make them feel it.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just wish we had an extra two drives last year

Sep 15, 2014, 5:38 PM

CU didn't 'give away' two TOs on the punt return. Tyler was stripped of the ball on the 2nd one. It was a great play by their player, Sky Moore.
The 1st one... Yep,no doubt... it was a give away.
SC has won 5 games in a row all by double digits,...and without their starting star QBs and running backs partly because they do not turn the ball over.
It's part of the game, my friend.

Re: Just wish we had an extra two drives last year

Sep 15, 2014, 6:14 PM

The Coots still and never will have a National Championship, although it's been so long ago...none of the pundits ever acknowledge it. Dabo will lead us back !!! He'll soon take over Big Game Bob Stoops name. Get ready for Big Game Dabo !!!!

We'd probably have fumbled two more times.

Sep 15, 2014, 6:18 PM [ in reply to Just wish we had an extra two drives last year ]

That just wasn't our day.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love what Vic said

Sep 15, 2014, 5:36 PM

Vic has done well playing and not taking. He should stick with that

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 924
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic