Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Camp Confidential: Final Edition
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 4,498

New Story: Camp Confidential: Final Edition

Jun 15, 2014, 12:14 PM

Camp Confidential: Final Edition

The latest on Tim Settle and a couple of newcomers on the last day of the Dabo Swinney football camp. Also, has having current players working helped with recruiting? Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love what Dabo has done by raising the level of every>>>¥¥

Jun 15, 2014, 1:40 PM

Weakness! We could call him the weakness killer. It seems like with every complaint or exposure of a problem area their is an alert for the whole team of coaches, players and fans to help our family overcome it.

Dabo has become a great leader an believer of making what has seemed impossible since Danny Ford left , be possible by using unity and family.

Dabo's camp just keeps growing. He really just had his team focus on what's left of this recruiting class and started working hard on next years class and in some cases 2017.

He put the chips on the table to complete this year. What will next year be like if Dabo continues to get better at bringing unity, love and family toward the goal of making recruits men while letting them know if the standard is best a national Championship is in reach!!

Go tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Very nicely stated "HumbleServant"...

Jun 15, 2014, 2:49 PM

ThX...GoTiGERS1

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Camp Confidential: Final Edition

Jun 15, 2014, 2:13 PM

Hope those golf carts were fully charged. They were hauling some serious cargo!

Jun 15, 2014, 2:17 PM

I got a little confused. It read like there were two Janarius Robinsons at two completely different heights and weights.

Enjoyed TigerNet Reporting of Camp Observations

Jun 15, 2014, 2:44 PM

Glad that TigerNet has access to camps that few do. Thanks for your great work!

Re: Enjoyed TigerNet Reporting of Camp Observations

Jun 15, 2014, 3:19 PM

Yep, good job David. Excellent material that I eat up like ice cream. Loved these two a day reports.

Jun 15, 2014, 4:41 PM

A BIG HATS OFF to David and the Tiger Net Staff for excellent coverage of Coach Sweeneys Summer Football Camp. We got a good " look " at all the 15 and 16 prospects that Clemson hosted this week. Hope to see a lot of them on the field in the next few years wearing Clemson jerseys!

Kelly bryant

Jun 15, 2014, 4:44 PM

I see allot of hype on Tucker Israel, what about Kelly Bryant. He's plays for Wren which is where I graduated and I've seen him play numerous times and I can tell you he's the real deal. Are the coaches planning on him playing qb or maybe moving him to wideout?? Just wondering if anybody knew

Re: Kelly bryant

Jun 15, 2014, 5:40 PM

Don't know about that, but he roomed with my son at Boys' State this past week. My son said he was a really nice guy. I think he's going to be a great representative for Clemson University.

Re: Kelly bryant

Jun 15, 2014, 9:59 PM [ in reply to Kelly bryant ]

I'm sure they will keep him at QB and let Tucker and Kelly battle for the starting position whenever Watson leaves. Only way I see Bryant moving positions is if he's not performing well enough to be a college QB or if our WR's get the injury bug.

Jun 15, 2014, 5:52 PM

Looks like a great week overall. Let's hope we get at least one 5 star commit. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 4,498
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic