Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love this time of year but one thing that'll bring me down
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

I love this time of year but one thing that'll bring me down

Nov 13, 2018, 10:03 AM

is Clemson Football's season is winding down. I know we have the ACCCG and the play-offs but there is nothing like getting up early in the a.m. knowing Clemson will be kicking tail that afternoon, evening or night!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love this time of year but one thing that'll bring me down

Nov 13, 2018, 10:06 AM

I thought about that last night. Two more games and this is over. I've wished away another year of my life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 12:02 PM

Thought about this last night as well. So look forward to this time of year, but it ain’t over yet. Two more homers and they aren’t nooners!!!!!
Go Tigers!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2018, 12:10 PM

I'm like that too, but I've really gotten into college baseball.

Not to bring up another school, but I live near the CofC baseball stadium and could hear the PA from my house. I started walking my dog over there and eventually made my way into the stadium, dog and all. They sell beer - and cheap at that - and have a really good program. I played baseball my entire youth and love the game, but my fiancee has always hated it. I dragged her to some games and she's fallen in love with it - something clicked and she finally "gets it". It's turned into one of my favorite things now - spring evenings, sitting out there with a cold beer and watching those kids going at it in front of maybe 250 fans on a good day.

Anyway, I get it - I LOVE fall and Clemson football. But once it ends, it just means warmer weather, boating, fishing, baseball and other activities to get into.

Like Dabo said, "don't worry about things you can't control". We can't do anything about the season ending, so just find some solace in it - and a good local baseball team to support. :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic