Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hats off to this team....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Hats off to this team....

Dec 7, 2020, 7:50 PM

I realize every team has challenges and obstacles to overcome and I do not mean to minimize them in any way but this year's team seems to have had a lot.

Starting with them taking a strong position on racial injustice (and by all accounts managing it very well) to their demonstration of their beliefs through the helmet stickers and a lot of criticism from their own fans, to pretty much saving college football this year, to what seems like more injuries than I remember in one season, to constant unfounded criticism of their coach in the national media, to the uncertainty of even playing their next game (i.e. FSU), and to their own personal lives which I'm sure are like living in a bubble to try and avoid contracting and exposing the virus.

And still they're 9-1 and we all know they were only a few nano-seconds away from that being 10-0 with a freshman QB starting his 1st collegiate game at ND. This is a team's team. There are no media darlings. Every week they are more impressive. No doubt this will be a good post-season and fans or no fans, it will be exciting.

Congratulations to all involved...players, coaches, staff, administration, etc....Well done!

Go TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hats off to this team....

Dec 7, 2020, 8:16 PM

Well said. Excellence award for this post.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Dec 7, 2020, 8:19 PM

:)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love this team - a really special group!***

Dec 7, 2020, 9:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Dec 7, 2020, 9:06 PM

I agree--and I think they have yet to show just how good they are....

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I agree, if we can put together a whole game like the 1st

Dec 7, 2020, 9:11 PM

Quarter of the Pitt game, we may be unstoppable.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

Dec 7, 2020, 9:12 PM

That was well said Cali Tiger. Well said. You already received the excellence award so all I can give you is "I still believe"

https://youtu.be/3OveMKF9JEI

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said....

Dec 7, 2020, 9:21 PM

As a Clemson fan, I am always proud of how our players conduct themselves.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic