Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Spiller's effort not enough as Tigers lose ACC Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 3,433

Dec 6, 2009, 2:05 AM

C.J. Spiller turns in an MVP-worthy performance, but the Clemson defense fails to record many stops as the Yellow Jackets win the ACC Championship. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Spiller's effort not enough as Tigers lose ACC Championship

Dec 6, 2009, 6:36 AM

What can we say other than it's a tough loss. We had a good season and Dabo did a great job of bringing this team together.Now go have fun at a bowl game and get ready for next year. 2010 will be the year of the Tiger!They played hard Saturday night and came up short. That's how life plays out. It would be a great selection by Notre Dame to recruit Paul Johnson. Maybe IPTAY can kick in a few bucks to make it happen.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hat's off to Spiller and the offense for giving it there all

Dec 6, 2009, 8:03 AM

and doing enough to give the team what should have been a win.

Spiller has been amazing to watch. Crappy bowl or not, it is one more chance to see that amazing young man on the field and I hope he has a great game and can't wait to watch him on Sunday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love the Tigers as much as the next person on here, but...

Dec 7, 2009, 11:27 AM

I can't come out and say we should have won as if this was the Maryland game earlier this year or the Duke game of 2004. Neither defense was really able to stop the opposing offense and we made more mistakes on offense committing two turnovers as opposed to their one on downs.

Georgia Tech was the better team. We are a really good team, but are not better simply because we played close, had opportunities to win, but lost. We had two bad turnovers and turnovers have plagued us the last two games.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 3,433
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic