Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When is it going to end
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,092

When is it going to end

Nov 30, 2012, 11:24 AM

Enough is enough...how many teams are going to taken from other conferences? This is just crazy! Do away with all conferences, play and open schedule and may the best man win. Is there no loyality with teams, players, coaches and fans? Guess I go back to just watching high school football.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, my loyalty is to Clemson. I don't think it stops until

Nov 30, 2012, 11:27 AM

you have 64 teams and 4 super conferences. Those 64 will be the very elite in college football. The other teams not in this mix will probably be SOL or in a lower competition level. The key for Clemson is to make sure we are in the 64 team mix.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson won't get left out, it's the small private schools

Nov 30, 2012, 11:37 AM

that need to get lucky. Clemson needs to worry about which conference is best for money and recruiting.

agreed....just a matter of time until the ACC dies***

Nov 30, 2012, 11:39 AM [ in reply to Well, my loyalty is to Clemson. I don't think it stops until ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, my loyalty is to Clemson. I don't think it stops until

Nov 30, 2012, 11:50 AM [ in reply to Well, my loyalty is to Clemson. I don't think it stops until ]

And I'm sure we will be.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Well, my loyalty is to Clemson. I don't think it stops until

Nov 30, 2012, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Well, my loyalty is to Clemson. I don't think it stops until ]

Actually, the above poster might just be right. It is really a numbers game. You gather the 64 chosen into four super conferences. That leaves a lot of teams out and those greatly outnumber the 64. They put pressure on their congressmen and senators and bring anti trust suits against the four conferences and the NCAA and it will all wind up in the courts with a good chance that if current anti trust laws are enforced that every college will be ruled an independent contractor free to negociate its own deal with whomever they chose. A free market system free for all.

Re: When is it going to end

Nov 30, 2012, 11:29 AM

They should have done at least a 6 or 8 game playoff. Then, each conference sends their champ to battle it out.

i don't know that it ever will at this point

Nov 30, 2012, 11:38 AM

why don't they just do away with conferences and have a lottery set up with matchups randomly selected with your selections being set by different classes....you play 4 class A opponents, 3 class b opponents, and 3 class C opponents, a selected rival, and 1 class D opponent within your state.

that wouldn't create mafia type situation would it?

I like it!!!.......

Nov 30, 2012, 11:40 AM

np

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,092
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic