Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Wow- Rick Neuheisel. He has a burning insatiable bone up his
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Wow- Rick Neuheisel. He has a burning insatiable bone up his

Nov 8, 2016, 11:41 AM

Rear end about Clemson. He takes every conversation about teams not named Clemson and turns the conversation to Clemson by throwing out some irrelevant stat about us. During a conversation about Washington, he brings up the 60 something yard KO return by Cuse. They didnt score on it. They didn't score in the game.

Personally its no longer about Clemson, its about being a disgrace to the profession

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: Wow- Rick Neuheisel. He has a burning insatiable bone up his

Nov 8, 2016, 11:48 AM

well he was a cheat and a disgrace long before he ever mentioned Clemson

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which media outlet does he even work for?

Nov 8, 2016, 11:54 AM

I don't keep up with such things. Watching washed up ex coaches doing hack journalism isn't how I get my news.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I listen to him on SiriusXM during my lunch hour

Nov 8, 2016, 12:08 PM

College Sports channel 91 i think

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Nov 8, 2016, 12:00 PM

He keeps implying that the NC State game...in his mind...is a loss. Discount the W.

I wonder what his coaching record is in his mind if he goes by should'ves and could'ves.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He keeps implying that the NC State game...in his mind...is a loss. Discount the W.

I wonder what his coaching record is in his mind if he goes by should'ves and could'ves.

ricky is a little b#### - otherwise - kinds nice to be hated

for being 9 & 0

and 14 - 1

last year

and a string of 10 + win years

something something only team with better record than Clemson since 2011 - Bama, true story .....

they threw that stat out the other day

we should print it up and FAX it to ricky biitch

send hime some memes or vines or something -- put some kids on that .....

null

Re: ricky is a little b#### - otherwise - kinds nice to be hated

Nov 8, 2016, 12:07 PM

Yeah, but how many almost losses were in there? Food for thought. Or for Ricky to choke on

Hard to convince me of anti-Clemson bias but in his case

Nov 8, 2016, 12:11 PM

he's 100% got some kind of agenda against Clemson. Who knows even why?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My first guess is that his team on the CBS sports program...

Nov 8, 2016, 12:25 PM

Inside College Football was embarrassed about the outcome of the ND/Clemson game. They all talked chit about Clemson and proclaimed that ND was a much better team and how badly they would dominate Clemson.

They all picked ND to beat us in Death Valley. The word for the day was 'Lugubrious,' and the sentence it was featured within was, ND will make Clemson fans lugubrious.

Dabo was guest on the show the following week and the talking heads dined on crow, it was a heckofashow. Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3bLv3zPhxw

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for posting this...wow.

Nov 8, 2016, 12:49 PM

What idiots.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's something deeper with him. I wonder if he's an atheist.***

Nov 8, 2016, 12:13 PM

Nah, it's probably because we're only 5-4 vs the spread.***

Nov 8, 2016, 6:12 PM

We probably cost him some money when we beat Notre Dame last year. Then cost him some more when "we only beat USC by 5".

Nov 8, 2016, 12:18 PM

I'm guessing he didn't mention the illegal block in the back that took out 2 defenders at the receiver at the start of the return?

Nope. He tried to find something n a 54-0 blowout. Swing>mis***

Best Is The Standard

Why would anyone care what he says or thinks?***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Nov 8, 2016, 12:29 PM

He wants the Pac12 to hae a representative in the CFP , and so he is going to tear down others and pray to Jobu that the Huskies stay unbeaten becaus he understands that if a 1 loss B1G or ACC Champion is out there with a 1 loss Pac 12 champion ...then they are likely left out due to SOS .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

+1... Correct answer. It's part of his job on FIX Nutwork.***

Nov 8, 2016, 6:17 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HE'S AT IT AGAIN! I kid you not he just said this:

Nov 8, 2016, 12:40 PM

when talking about Oklahoma State, his co-host (referring to the Central Michigan Game) said they should be a 1 loss team. Then Rick says, "Just Like Clemson".

Co-host says "what"?

Neuheisel said "The NC State game was no different. Clemson should have 1 loss"

Co-host: Rick you're smarter than that. Were talking about a legal play that was poorly executed by NC State (ie a missed kick) that was most likely aided by good penetration from their D Line, which blocked a kick earlier in the game...vs a play that never should never have even occurred. He said "forget Oklahoma State, no sane individual that knows anything about football can argue that point re Clemson." Said also that Clemson didn't even win the game with the missed FG- that we went to OT and earned it again..

Best Is The Standard

Re: HE'S AT IT AGAIN! I kid you not he just said this:

Nov 8, 2016, 12:42 PM

f u k him - its clear he has an agenda. best thing to do - not listen.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Just keep watching and listening like you are doing

Nov 8, 2016, 12:42 PM

And that you are talking about him even better. Rick and his bosses thank you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just keep watching and listening like you are doing

Nov 8, 2016, 12:44 PM

yep. lets all complain about espn, sec, neuheisel, mark may, usuck, etc. i choose not to listen

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

9-0, 60% done... That's all that matters. Frack 'im....***

Nov 8, 2016, 6:23 PM

I like Rick and enjoy him and Childers together....

Nov 8, 2016, 6:27 PM

but he definitely has a #### on about Clemson. He won't likely be the grand marshall of the National Championship parade in January down Highway 93.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic