Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Clemson vs. South Carolina prediction: State Championship on the line
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,909

New Story: Clemson vs. South Carolina prediction: State Championship on the line

Nov 25, 2016, 12:48 PM

Clemson vs. South Carolina prediction: State Championship on the line

Welcome to the state championship. No. 4 Clemson plays host to arch-rival South Carolina Saturday evening in Death Valley. For the Gamecocks, who are already bowl eligible, it’s about pulling the upset and winning bragging rights. For the Tigers, there is even more on the line. A loss to South Carolina crushes Clemson’s College Football Playoff hopes.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Clemson vs. South Carolina prediction: State Championship on the line

Nov 25, 2016, 1:03 PM

Tigers. 42-14

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Clemson vs. South Carolina prediction: State Championship on the line

Nov 25, 2016, 1:07 PM

I hope you're right. The biggest thing I fear is turnovers. As long as they protect the football, they will be fine. That's the only reason they got back in the game last season. If ball security and play calling (along with execution) is in check, Tigers should win big. I think we ALL want to see a beat down and hopefully Dabo let's Watson and company let loose tomorrow and run the score up as high as they can. No mercy TIGERS, dinner is served!

Yeah CRUMP!!!!!***

Nov 25, 2016, 1:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You don't get control of the game when you're air-balling layups." - Brent Venables

HAHA

Nov 25, 2016, 4:53 PM

I like it!

I stand with crump

Nov 25, 2016, 9:13 PM [ in reply to Yeah CRUMP!!!!!*** ]

63-17 and that's because Ray Ray fumbles a swing pass.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coots are 121st in TFL allowed?

Nov 25, 2016, 4:00 PM

Ouch! Party in the USC backfield. Be there.

25 just seems like a lot of points

Nov 25, 2016, 7:20 PM

I think we'll win, but that's a lot of points to give up with 1) a running first game plan and 2) our inexplicable ability to turn it over the past 2 years. Please talk me off the ledge.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 25 just seems like a lot of points

Nov 25, 2016, 8:22 PM

Its conceivable that we lose by a couple or win by a landslide. Too many close ones this year. My instincts tell me we will not be sweating in the 4th quarter.

Nov 26, 2016, 11:59 AM

Go Tigers!!!! OL lets open up the line for Gallman and Deshaun, don't like what I'm hearing out of Columbia...protect Deshaun...Defense be on your Triple A game tonight...Special Teams keep your lines...focus, Tigers, Focus...Believe in yourselves and each other...bring your own guts, hearts tonight. Take back Death Valley..start another streak in Death Valley. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Crump's style!!***

Nov 26, 2016, 12:04 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,909
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic