Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's pretend for a second that this season WILL be played,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Let's pretend for a second that this season WILL be played,

Mar 25, 2020, 7:23 AM

but fans can NOT attend. The ONLY way fans would be allowed to enter would be that you'd have to get a shot with a "test drug" named, IDK, "63-17"(?). I have no idea what's in the drug, but it's been approved by the FDA, CDC and WHO for test marketing. Would you get the 1 shot so you could attend all the home games? Allow your kids? Wife? This is NOT a political question, so don't make it one. If you're easily offended, just move on.

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

I would...

Mar 25, 2020, 7:30 AM

as long as it could be taken with my RDU-90.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Careful out there, what'd you do if you lost the 2nd arm?***

Mar 25, 2020, 7:41 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know what he wouldn't do if he lost his second arm. **

Mar 25, 2020, 9:49 AM

nm

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FM would have a lot of extra time on his hands...

Mar 25, 2020, 9:51 AM

wait, strike that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I would...

Mar 25, 2020, 8:59 AM [ in reply to I would... ]

I had a good friend named Lentz who tragically passed away, but he worked on that project. Glad all worked out for you. RDU-90 is the real deal.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's pretend for a second that this season WILL be played,

Mar 25, 2020, 7:31 AM

I'd go if I didn't have to get a shot but if everyone Had their temperature taken and everyone had to wear a n95 mask.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ LOOK AT ME NOT PLAYING BY THE RULES!!!! ^^^***

Mar 25, 2020, 7:42 AM

I think what your friend was trying to say there was

Mar 25, 2020, 8:27 AM

NO.... No is the answer he was trying to find.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very well could be, and NO, is a perfectly good answer.***

Mar 25, 2020, 8:51 AM

Mar 25, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Let's pretend for a second that this season WILL be played, ]

At Williams–Brice they would take peoples' temperature but only with rectal thermometers even though oral ones would work just as well. One would think after the first several hundred temps taken they would at least clean the thermometers with something more sterile than doo doo ice beer.

They will have signs up stating "If It Tastes Odd, It's Probably A Rectal Thermometer.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2020, 7:39 AM

So if everything opens up in May and they restart Spring Practice, do they have a Spring game in June?

The season is absolutely going to be played...

Mar 25, 2020, 8:13 AM

It may be an abbreviated version, but there will be college football in 2020.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Just pretend...

Mar 25, 2020, 8:15 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon

It's only unthinkable...

Mar 25, 2020, 8:19 AM

if you don't think it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By August, enough people will have had it

Mar 25, 2020, 8:21 AM

and gotten over it to fill the stadiums. We have to figure out a way to test everybody until there’s a vaccine.

I'm not sure testing everybody is the answer...

Mar 25, 2020, 8:30 AM

If a person is not exhibiting any symptoms or they haven't been exposed to an infected person, why waste tests, time and money testing them. Since the number of available tests is limited, the CDC is encouraging physicians to minimize unnecessary testing and consider a patient's exposure risks before ordering tests. I think it's important to prioritize the testing of people who need it the most (those at high risk such as health care workers who have been in contact with COVID-19 patients, symptomatic people or people in areas with high infection rates, and people 65 years of age and older with underlying health issues or compromised immune systems). Hopefully this thing disappears from the human population as SARS did in 2004.

I would take the shot, but

Mar 25, 2020, 8:30 AM

I’m not sure how I would feel if I would be one of say 500 people there. I’m assuming no Dippin Dots either.

Message was edited by: elwyn07®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 25, 2020, 8:33 AM

Yes, I'll take the IDK 63-17, this might be our only chance to stop the woo-hoo

Mar 25, 2020, 10:43 AM

Is the vaccine made in China?

Great question BB! But

Mar 25, 2020, 3:36 PM

don't answer a question with a question. ??
I guess I should've listed the rules. Let's pretend it's made in Pickens vs Columbia (China). What's your final answer? Kids too?

Stay well Tiger Nation!

USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon

No need to pretend.. theres a very high chance

Mar 25, 2020, 11:25 AM

It will be played. :)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic