Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know we’re happy dawgs lost
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

I know we’re happy dawgs lost

Oct 13, 2018, 7:23 PM

But this is college football. The best teams go down at some point every year and we’re fortunate as heck to come away with the win a couple weeks ago. Yes we are Clemson and the best is the standard but sometimes you just get beat. Which very well could happen to us this season. Call me a coot, a pup, a Debbie downer but they absolutely need our support for this team down the stretch because every team has there moments to not playing up to their potential. We had our game but whose to say we won’t have another? Be loud and proud every Saturday because they will need us. Go tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#### Dude take your meds and enjoy the beat down

Oct 13, 2018, 7:59 PM

Re: I know we’re happy dawgs lost

Oct 13, 2018, 8:00 PM

Some of the talking heads have forgotten what it's like to be an 18-, 19-year old kid going into a road game in these hostile environments. They expect these kids to be hardened professionals.

Playing in front of 80K people who all want you to drop the ball, miss your tackles, blow your assignments, and do everything bad except get hurt can make you grow up quickly.

I don't know if every opponent this year will allow us to buy out half their stadiums, but Tiger fans are doing our best to help our youngsters grow up easily. They love seeing and hearing the orange in the crowd.

Playing at College Station was tough. But we won. So far, GA doesn't have a victory nearly as good as that one.

And can we take a little break now from all the " 2 SEC teams" talk?

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic