Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know the game was yesterday and no one wants to hear my opinion...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 645

I know the game was yesterday and no one wants to hear my opinion...

Oct 28, 2018, 7:16 PM

But I don’t care what y’all want so here is my opinion.

I don’t see FSU “getting back” to where they were any time real soon. That was the most undisciplined football team I can remember seeing possibly ever. FSU has been arrogant, brash, and hated for years. But they have always proven it on the field with talent. I saw some raw speed on the field from time to time, but they didn’t even know where to go. They didn’t know how to play smart in any aspect of the game. That was the most ill prepared team Clemson has ever faced, that recruits on the level that they have. FSU won’t be able to live this season or this game down for a while. Best case scenario they are a Miami take 2. Always overrated and always appreciated on the schedule!

GO TIGER!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Point for ramblin on about FSU.***

Oct 28, 2018, 7:19 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was distracted yesterday with moving but...

Oct 28, 2018, 7:37 PM

I have to be honest and say, whooping FSU the way Clemson did, sort of feels like an empty victory. Don’t get me wrong, I want Clemson to give FSU the death penalty without a single NCAA violation ever being found against The Noles. Just Clemson beating them so badly that they dissolve the football program for 1 entire season so that they can catch their breath. But yesterday felt like beating up the bully after years of him not figuring out that he’s been getting embarrassed for years. He just shows up drunk. Shouts some slightly insulting things about your mom. But then says even more insulting things about his own mom and the poor relationship that they’ve had. But insists that he can kick your as?. You say you don’t want to fight. “Can I just buy you a beer” you ask? He stumbles across the bar hits his chin on a stool and you help him up and say, let’s go home old timer. I’ll give you a ride. He vomits on you while your helping him get outside. You still keep your cool and say it’s okay big guy. It’s been a rough night for you, let’s get home. And then out of nowhere you feel someone swiping at the back of your head and you realize he’s trying to fight you again. Then he starts peeing in your car. You try to help him get out of the car nicely, but then he spits in your face and screams “do you know who I am”!!! When he reaches for your junk you’ve had enough! And with one punch, you knock his as? out. But being the good conference foe you are, you drag him into his cheap apartment with “everything Florida” on the walls and make him finish at least half the bottle of water. Put a trash can by his head and hope the best!

Clemson was respectful in the end. But I don’t feel good about anything that happened yesterday. FSU NEEDS A SERIOUS INTERVENTION!!!

i don’t care how bad they looked...

Oct 28, 2018, 7:49 PM

Beating them yesterday at home like that was amazing in every way possible. They have been our main rival w a pulse for years now.

I couldn’t be happier about the beatdown we gave them.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Syracuse was the last team we played with a pulse.

Oct 28, 2018, 7:56 PM

I hate being a proverbial “cardiac kids”. But I think of some games on the schedule as “BIG”. This game was ugly.

NOW IF FSU SOMEHOW MAKES A BOWL AND PLAYS CAWKS AND BEATS THEM!!! WELL KISS MY GRITS!

FSU is a main rival.

Oct 28, 2018, 8:06 PM

That’s like beating coots 59-10 and saying it doesn’t matter bc they sucked... who cares, 56-7 and 63-17 was awesome

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ding, ding, ding.

Oct 28, 2018, 8:10 PM

Ding.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don’t think I said “it doesn’t matter”...

Oct 28, 2018, 8:26 PM [ in reply to FSU is a main rival. ]

But I could be wrong as I am highle intoxicating.

What I meant to say, it feels really weird.

I feel certain that despite how drunk I am. If you go back through this thread and reread what I wrote... you will find that my posts were reasonably reasonable!

Especially for a drunk man.

Plus mad respect to ya papa!

Yes you are intoxicating

Oct 29, 2018, 10:10 AM

Baby

Re: FSU is a main rival.

Oct 29, 2018, 9:59 AM [ in reply to FSU is a main rival. ]

Exactly

We’ve got about 8 straight more wins

Oct 28, 2018, 8:28 PM [ in reply to I was distracted yesterday with moving but... ]

I think before it becomes at least even 20-20 and 9 more in a row to top their streak of 11 straight over us. Until then - no mercy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”
Isaac Asimov

Did you just really tell us how your Sat night was?***

Oct 29, 2018, 9:56 AM [ in reply to I was distracted yesterday with moving but... ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

good point on the talent they have but undisciplined.

Oct 28, 2018, 8:35 PM

that is a reflection of poor coaching and it started with jimbo imo, and is worse with taggart.

I was actually trying to avoid calling out coaches by name but...

Oct 28, 2018, 8:41 PM

Yes. Jimbo lossened the reigns and lost control. Willie Taggart has yet to display any ability to fix things that are broken. Today FSU seemed way worse off than last season. Who’s to blame? Who knows? Who’s not to blame? Bobby Bowden.

Willie Taggart has an overall losing record.

Oct 28, 2018, 8:47 PM

51-54
That won’t change this year. He has ridden coattails for the last couple of years, but Jumbo left him with a big fukken mess.
He’ll be lucky to break even in the next few years.
I love to watch FreeShoesU lose.
They deserve him. And it looks like he deserves them. He’s about to learn the meaning of regret.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

7spots be like

Oct 28, 2018, 8:48 PM

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jUTORC4eoGc

Except: Change 'Greyhound Bus' to 'El Camino' and 'Highway 41' to 'Highway 40 Juan'

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

Umm El Camino is literally my favorite Chevy pickup!!!

Oct 28, 2018, 8:51 PM

Lounge mashup, up in here!

Re: Umm El Camino is literally my favorite Chevy pickup!!!

Oct 29, 2018, 10:07 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-E7JNgrzs1w

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 645
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic