Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Fun story to marinate on while I go to a meeting...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 90
| visibility 1

Fun story to marinate on while I go to a meeting...

Feb 25, 2019, 9:01 AM

I have mentioned some of this before, but an acquaintance of mine is dealing with a "potential" cheating wife. He caught her (boat landing story) and she still denies it. Well, fast forward a couple weeks and they are on the ropes, close to a divorce. He is meeting with a lawyer (today actually) and they are on the struggle bus. THEN is happens, or doesn't happen. She doesn't have her period. Bish is pregnant. She says she is 12 or so weeks pregnant which dates back to when they are getting along. Oh well, divorce off, gotta raise another kid. Go to doctor and doc says...SURPRISE, you are 8 weeks pregnant.

OHSHIT.GIF
DISGONBEGOOD.GIF

She starts sweating and getting uncomfortable. This may not be his kid, but they DID have sex once during that time period, in the middle of the night when she woke him up to bang. Only time they did it. This is also the time period that she started staying out with friends, etc...

He has his doubts so he asks for a paternity test. She refuses and says if he asks for one, she is leaving him.

What do, Jounge?

Gotta run to a meeting, but this is keeping me entertained for the last few weeks.

I think she is cheating, did cheat, and isn't sure who the dad is. Thinks she can trick him into not caring and raising kid. However, he will question this child for the rest of his life. If it is his, what kind of ####### luck is that, nomsayin? Bish is certifiably crazy and cheating. Spoiled AF too. Used to be kinda hot, had kid #1, gained 50 lbs, then went to lose weight and gained 20 more.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He needs to go ahead and have her murdered***

Feb 25, 2019, 9:05 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only one person can solve this:

Feb 25, 2019, 9:08 AM

Maury Povich

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

A link to the boat landing story would be helpful here.

Feb 25, 2019, 9:10 AM

Seriously...you don't want us to rush to judgement here, do you?

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I posted it here. He has suspicions cause she was staying

Feb 25, 2019, 9:24 AM

out late, avoiding motherly duties, etc. He installed a tracker device on her car, she said she was going to get gas or some crap like that at like 11 pm. He turned on tracker and followed her to a boat landing in BFE. He drove there, tried to confront them, she was in a dude's truck, they drove off and she denies it, saying she was at a friends house the whole time. Just parked her car at the boat landing and friend picked her up from there.

100% bullchips story.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She obviously

Feb 25, 2019, 9:13 AM

screwed guy #2 without birth control and ran home and banged him
only reason for midnight random sex session is to build cover story

He needs to run fast and far

Bingo. Have most likely scenario right here.***

Feb 25, 2019, 10:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know someone we should not ask...

Feb 25, 2019, 9:14 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know someone we should not ask...

Feb 25, 2019, 9:40 AM

side note, for some reason, I feel like this is a pic of FBcoochie

To OP story: Leave her and if its your kid, one day you will be able to tell the whole story. Be a good dad, see the kids as much as possible and know that you will get your turn to tell your story when they are older and can make up their mind. Once a dummy always a dummy, so she will be an idiot again in her life.

Just be TOTE1 is what I am saying.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well the bish is cheating and the kid ain't his

Feb 25, 2019, 2:29 PM

You are right, leave the bish.

The chitty and I MEAN CHITTIEST part of this issue is that she can put whoevers name she wants on the birth cert so he's probably on the hook for now.

Sucks to be him but later on its gonna suck to be her

That joke

Feb 25, 2019, 10:09 AM [ in reply to I know someone we should not ask... ]

went over my head

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JFC what an moran you are

Feb 25, 2019, 10:37 AM

but for real, I have no idea what that's in reference to

The dude pictured murdered his pregnant wife and

Feb 25, 2019, 10:55 AM [ in reply to That joke ]

two children. He lied to police about it and was found out pretty quickly.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it reads as if problem is solved

Feb 25, 2019, 9:17 AM

if this line is in fact true.

"He has his doubts so he asks for a paternity test. She refuses and says if he asks for one, she is leaving him."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But WHAT IF

Feb 25, 2019, 9:20 AM

it is his kid and he is just overly paranoid. Who knows how many dicks were running through her when she got preggers. I know his did once, but it is his. He is a good dad so if it is his kid, he wants to be 100% involved. Tough situation.

*Conference Call lasted 10 minutes, could have been an email.

she may as well concede there will be a daddy test

Feb 25, 2019, 9:32 AM

only question is will it be voluntarily or by court order.

this***

Feb 25, 2019, 9:35 AM

Divorce isn't the worst thing in the world***

Feb 25, 2019, 2:33 PM [ in reply to But WHAT IF ]

I mean, if he's already meeting with a divorce attorney, who

Feb 25, 2019, 9:19 AM

GAF if she leaves? No way I would NOT have a paternity test done. That bisches only way out is if he doesn't get the test done, tell him to be skrong and follow through.

I'd imagine is attorney will also recommend the same thing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIL you can get a paternity test before baby comes out***

Feb 25, 2019, 9:19 AM

I am not sure if this is a real thing, I just assume you

Feb 25, 2019, 9:21 AM

wait until it pops out.

You can do genetic testing to find out sex, potential birth

Feb 25, 2019, 9:23 AM

defects, etc. early. I'm assuming they can figure out if he's the diddy or not by that, as well.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Former coworker got home early and found wife

Feb 25, 2019, 9:23 AM

with best friend. A few weeks later, she was pregnant. Babby turned out to be best/former best friend's.

Former coworker somehow worked it out without killing anybody and stayed with his wife to help raise kid that wasn't his (and their other 3 kids).

Man, imma be honest, I would have a really hard time

Feb 25, 2019, 9:25 AM

leaving my wife and kids. Especially the kids in that situation. However, I aint raising nobody else's kid as my own unless it is some adopted Ethernopian named Starvin' Marvin.

You might not even notice.

Feb 25, 2019, 10:39 AM

I mean, I can see how one might get lost in your crowd for years.

I believe that is like the definition of a cuck

Feb 25, 2019, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Former coworker got home early and found wife ]

No idea how you could live with someone after they did that to you. I might could make it a week without murdering them.

I ain't saying I would be able to do it, but to me personall

Feb 25, 2019, 9:30 AM

y that's the definition of a real man. Being able to forgive. Gotta be the most difficult situation to be forgiving. It may only last as long as the kids are kids, who knows....may not make it that long

There's gotta be a line though. Otherwise you just end up

Feb 25, 2019, 9:48 AM

as peoples doormat, and then nobody respects you.

Wait

Feb 25, 2019, 10:37 AM [ in reply to I ain't saying I would be able to do it, but to me personall ]

how many kids do you have mclovin?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Two***

Feb 25, 2019, 10:38 AM

I think this is one of those things that you don't....

Feb 25, 2019, 9:51 AM [ in reply to I believe that is like the definition of a cuck ]

know what you would until it happens to you...especially with kids in the equation.

Nah bruh, 110% ALL IN lakebum ain't raising some other

Feb 25, 2019, 10:01 AM

dudes kid, especially in that sort of situation. Dabo as my witness.

So you would leave your other 2 kids....

Feb 25, 2019, 12:33 PM

(for discussion's sake) because you didn't want to raise the other kid.

I can't fathom leaving my kids, understanding I haven't been faced with that situation either. Just saying I call BS on anyone...even lakebum...making a black and white statement when they don't currently have kids.

Why would I have to leave my two kids?

Feb 25, 2019, 12:42 PM

If my wife banged a dude at a boat ramp, got pregnant, and it wasn't mine, there is no way on God's green earth that her or that child are going to live with me and my children.

You wouldn't get full custody in this situation.

Feb 25, 2019, 12:46 PM

Real hard to get the kids from the Mom.

There's really not a whole lot that I'm above doing

Feb 25, 2019, 12:53 PM

But either way, staying in that living situation would be toxic AF for everyone involved, especially the kids. Particularly if the one kid isn't his.

It is really hard unless the mom is on drugs or unstable.

Feb 25, 2019, 1:34 PM [ in reply to You wouldn't get full custody in this situation. ]

My ex was both so I got full custody.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are a LOT of stupid people walking the Earth.

Feb 25, 2019, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Former coworker got home early and found wife ]

There's at least 85,000 in the state of South Carolina alone.

Fack to the HAIL NO***

Feb 25, 2019, 9:47 AM [ in reply to Former coworker got home early and found wife ]

You coworker and his wife are swingers

Feb 25, 2019, 2:36 PM [ in reply to Former coworker got home early and found wife ]

and he's cuck

Cut your losses. Get the divorce. Refuse to provide

Feb 25, 2019, 9:35 AM

support for the kid without a paternity test.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the correct answer.

Feb 25, 2019, 9:41 AM

Most of the "stayed together for the kids" marriages that i've ever known about were not quality relationships at all and the kids ended up suffering because of it anyway.

Rip off the bandaid, go for custody and make the best out of it that you can.

Ya lost me at go for custody.***

Feb 25, 2019, 9:52 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They already have one kid.***

Feb 25, 2019, 9:53 AM

...And the lady can have it and the dude just

Feb 25, 2019, 10:03 AM

show up for the fun stuff.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You dont have kids.***

Feb 25, 2019, 10:32 AM

#### right, there is a reason for it.***

Feb 25, 2019, 10:55 AM

LOL, this is a terrible take.***

Feb 25, 2019, 11:48 AM [ in reply to ...And the lady can have it and the dude just ]

Have him/her tested too, while he's at it.***

Feb 25, 2019, 10:50 AM [ in reply to They already have one kid.*** ]

I deal with this all the time in my job.

Feb 25, 2019, 10:39 AM [ in reply to This is the correct answer. ]

Really, her threatening to leave him over the paternity test is 100% proof IMO. Maybe 97%, whatever. Actually, it means she's probably sleeping with MANY men. Or participated in an ####, or whatever.

You would be shocked how many men raise and pay for other men's children because they love and/or trust the woman. In my cases I'm dealing with the man, who had a secret mistress outside the marriage, and she got pregnant and had a kid. Mistress will ALWAYS choose the guy with the steadiest job/most income to call daddy, even when it could have been any of a number of men. And the guy will just believe her, even when the child grows up to look nothing like him.

For example, guy is married, has a wife of 20+ years. Has a mistress who has a child. Wife doesn't know. Mistress says it's his. He's been supporting the child secretly for years, though NOT through the courts. No paternity test has ever been done. Now he's dead. Wife obviously finds out. Wife gets 100% of death benefits, except for his "other child". Judge requires a paternity test to settle the issue (reasonable). Mistress then flies off in a tantrum, cusses the judge, walks out of the courtroom and says she wants nothing to do with it. That WAS NOT his child, and she knew it.

Point is if there's an "alleged" child born in secret outside of a marriage, and the mother/wife/whatever is NOT willing to have paternity test done, it's not the husband's child and she knows it. Or there's a good chance and she doesn't want the child to know soandso was not the father. Same applies in this scenario. Don't fall for the feigned indignation at the suggestion.

I'm telling you this guy should run, fast, straight to a good attorney.

She is cheating and will continue

Feb 25, 2019, 9:58 AM

I bet good money the kid is not his, and demanding a paternity test is required.

I also bet good money that she knows it is not his.

TOTE1 for marriage, lol

This is the best story I have read in weeks.

Feb 25, 2019, 10:17 AM

I was thoroughly entertained and wheel reed again.

My advice: divorce her, mandatory paternity test, demand custody of 1st child, and stop marrying terrible people.
And if this kid is his, fight for custody of both kids.

I think you could sop at "stop marrying "

Feb 25, 2019, 10:59 AM

I'll never understand that. He's going to lose his asss in a divorce. Why would anyone ever do that twice??

$10 says he remarry's the first chick who touches his peen***

Feb 25, 2019, 11:24 AM

Not every guy loses in the divorce***

Feb 25, 2019, 2:37 PM [ in reply to I think you could sop at "stop marrying " ]

Is the real twist here...

Feb 25, 2019, 10:34 AM

that the kid could be yours? I mean, you are at 23 kids now...

Re: Fun story to marinate on while I go to a meeting...

Feb 25, 2019, 10:53 AM

He has some soul searching ... If he loves her is he willing to raise someone else's child. If he's unsure, then get the paternity test. Cause once a cheater....
If she loves him she wouldn't cheat, and she would agree to the test, imo. Sounds like its over.

Could have saved us some reading by just posting

Feb 25, 2019, 11:04 AM

the last sentence.

Dude.***

Feb 25, 2019, 11:17 AM

Re: Fun story to marinate on while I go to a meeting...

Feb 25, 2019, 10:53 AM

He has some soul searching ... If he loves her is he willing to raise someone else's child. If he's unsure, then get the paternity test. Cause once a cheater....
If she loves him she wouldn't cheat, and she would agree to the test, imo. Sounds like its over.

My old neighbors wife got knocked up.

Feb 25, 2019, 10:57 AM

Two years later, hoe wife comes clean it wasn't his. At the divorce hearing, judge wanted proof she was cheating on him; he submitted the paternity test. Judge didn't care; said he had already started raising the kid and would be liable for alimony AND child support.

He got a different lawyer and somehow got out of alimony and child support..but it was close there for a while.

Yep. I think after a period of time judges tend to stick

Feb 25, 2019, 11:07 AM

the guy with paying child support. Sometimes it's like 4-5 years as the child grows up that the guy starts to see it's not his kid.

The dynamics become more reasonable and fair when the guy is deceased and you have benefits going to a spouse.

He was lucky to get out of it.

Feb 25, 2019, 11:25 AM

She still ended up with more than half. He had to buy her out of the house, and she took their new car. He had to move out and lived with a friend for a while, and then the friends wife ended up hating him, so he lost a friend too.

He financed everything he had to keep the house, emptied his 401K etc. Than about a year later lost his job. Somehow he kept his house and car and got another job, but was flat broke. He was in his early forties, and had some 20 year old move in with him.

She ended up breaking his heart, cheating on him and moving out. About 5 years later he ended up losing his job again, went through all his savings, had to sell his boat and his car. Ended up selling the house and having to move back home with his elderly mother in Arizona.

Dude has had a rough 10 years.

Did he have a kid w her that was his?

Feb 25, 2019, 12:23 PM

Did she get full custody too? #### that dude lost everything. I spent a lot on a good lawyer bc I wasn’t gonna lose this fight when I wasn’t in the wrong.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope..no kids of his.

Feb 25, 2019, 12:47 PM

He thought that one as his, but somehow he had doubts, and got a paternity test, Then she came clean with her horing around.

He left a few days later (never understood that one) and then he ended up buying her out as part of the divorce and moved back in.

The messed up part was the kid ended up staying with a

Feb 25, 2019, 12:49 PM

another neighbor because she was all drugged and drunk. She'd see the kid about once a week. She was a real pieces of...well, something.

Whatever he does, tell him not to #### her before a

Feb 25, 2019, 11:06 AM

decision is made.

That will erase any infidelity and I would bet she knows this.

GO TIGERS!!

Why do you think she woke him up in middle of night to bang

Feb 25, 2019, 11:19 AM

she knew it then

Wood help to know how willing the wife was in bed before

Feb 25, 2019, 11:27 AM

this all happened. If she's been keeping her legs closed and giving him the cold shoulder for months/years, then pulls a stunt like this, she's busted. Lots of cheating wives suddenly become more sexual in the bedroom with their husbands just for the reason that if they get preggers they have cover. It's a massive warning sign.

I wouldn't presume to advise a man in his position but...

Feb 25, 2019, 11:10 AM

I'll tell you all one thing. When you hold a child it doesn't matter. If they grow up calling you daddy and your name is on their birth certificate sometimes that's all you get. I'm glad I don't have to decide what I'd do under those circumstances.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

meh***

Feb 25, 2019, 11:19 AM

I don't really like other people's children as is

Feb 25, 2019, 11:28 AM [ in reply to I wouldn't presume to advise a man in his position but... ]

I definitely don't think I would if I had to pay for it, too.

Some of us were made to be fathers and some not.

Feb 25, 2019, 12:23 PM

I kept two grandchildren from birth to five or six years old. One was the oldest sister and the other the baby of the family. Nothing gives me value like caring for a child. I reckon that's just how God made me and looking back I wouldn't have had it any other way.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd imagine raising grandchildren is a little bit

Feb 25, 2019, 12:45 PM

different from raising the spawn of your cheating wife and her lover.

it would be really fun to learn

Feb 25, 2019, 1:25 PM

that the baby daddy is not boat landing guy's either.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She semi-admitted to not being an honest wife but

Feb 25, 2019, 1:29 PM

will not give up this dude's name. This is presumably because he is also married. He didn't get tag numbers cause adrenaline and emotion.

She will not discuss what all she has done/is doing and will not give up names. Then the pregnancy happened and everything went spiraling out of control.

Sounds like everything spiraled out of control LONG before

Feb 25, 2019, 1:34 PM

that. I don't see but one way for this guy. Clean break and try to get his kids. The test is going to happen whether she wants it or not. There's no forgetting that kind of betrayal and it will consume his life every day he is with her. Their marriage is over and likely has been for a while.

GO TIGERS!!

I can;t figure out why he'd want to be with her

Feb 25, 2019, 1:47 PM

Really..whats the point?

He doesn't BUT

Feb 25, 2019, 1:50 PM

his parents were not together raising him and it caused lots of problems. He partially wants to work it out for his kid's sake. The new pregnancy throws all that into question now.

There is no "working that out".

Feb 25, 2019, 1:53 PM

He may not know it yet, but he will if he decides to stay with her.

Its like a slow motion train wreck you've already seen. You know what the ending is going to be.

^^^This.. So much this.***

Feb 25, 2019, 2:00 PM

GO TIGERS!!

Sounds like everything was good

Feb 25, 2019, 1:36 PM [ in reply to She semi-admitted to not being an honest wife but ]

until preggers, amirite ?

His PLAN to leave her

Feb 25, 2019, 1:47 PM

and get custody was all good*. Then the new baby that was certainly his happened. So he had to alter plans. THEN the news that she was not as far along as she was telling him happened. NOW it is FUBAR x 1000.

*He has some evidence that, if presented properly in a court of law, could assist him in getting primary custody of their child.

I know this sounds terrible

Feb 25, 2019, 1:58 PM

but I wake up almost every day thankful that I don't have kids.

I know a guy who has 2 ex wives and 10 kids. Yep--10, from 3 different women. And all the kids live with him. And no, he's not in the NBA. He's my age, and we were taking about retirement, and its like a foreign concept to him. I really don't think he's ever even thought about it. I guess he plans on working until he's dead.

He told me "I just wouldn't know what to do if I didn't have my kids." I couldn't say anything to him; I just changed the subject.

Re: I know this sounds terrible

Feb 25, 2019, 2:08 PM

samesies.

Somtimes i think it's selfish to feel this way, then i think how ridiculous it would be to have had kids instead just because my mom/neighbor/society/jounge thought i should.

It probably is selfish, but I get it

Feb 25, 2019, 2:25 PM

I wanted a new boat so, so bad this year....

He needs to lawyer up yesterday..

Feb 25, 2019, 1:58 PM [ in reply to His PLAN to leave her ]

And let his attorney tell him what to do next... Even if he ends up taking her back he needs to protect himself.

GO TIGERS!!

If the first words out of an attorneys mouth don't include

Feb 25, 2019, 2:01 PM

"asset preservation", he needs to keep moving.

So "he" is meeting with a lawyer today...

Feb 25, 2019, 5:42 PM

and you mention you have "run to a meeting" multiple times?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lutz. I didn't make the connection but I can assure you,

Feb 26, 2019, 6:56 AM

it aint me.

Hate to say it, but this story was basically done at the

Dec 7, 2023, 4:35 PM

very beginning where he felt the need to put a tracker on her car. It's done. Fini. Kaput. Whatever language you choose, it means the same thing. The relationship is toast. All trust is gone, and that doesn't happen just because you had a bad day at work or there's a full moon. Just trust me on this one... if you think your spouse is having an affair... they are. Been there, done that, and seen it many times...

Yeah, there's exceptions. There's some guys/gals out there who are extremely jealous and insecure and are always misconstruing innocent stuff. But that's for dimwits. Your average person who is intelligent, mature, mentally well-balanced, emotionally stable, etc... you don't get to the point of putting a tracker on her car unless you're at the end of your rope. You've dismissed a million little things and probably even beat yourself up for doubting her and being suspicious. You haven't slept well for months and it's eating you alive...

No. He needs to hire a damm good private investigator and damm good attorney. The cost is irrelevant, the ROI on that investment is solid gold. And do exactly what they say. You have to remove this person from your life, and do whatever it takes to make sure you come out on the other side with the best life you can salvage. It won't be quick, and it won't be painless, but you have to do it. The custody situations are just part of it...

She's not worth fighting for, and you deserve better. Unless you're a loser too, and you deserve each other.

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Replies: 90
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic