Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know most of you guys
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,317

I know most of you guys

Feb 21, 2020, 12:58 PM

Are like me and don’t really care that much about anything Alabama but these Joe Namath Ads are really getting to me. It’s a shame that one of their all time hero’s has allowed himself to get in such bad shape that he is relying on the government for meals brought to his home to survive. I always liked ole Joe and would be willing to start a go fund me if some of you Clemson fans would help. How about it. Is Joe worth the effort?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know most of you guys

Feb 21, 2020, 1:10 PM

They will sell their soul for a dollar. Tom Selleck has really disappointed me with his reverse mortgage ads. I am sure there is a billionaire philanthropist that will buy his Napa valley wine farm and bail him out! Just for the sake of saving the environment!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joe played in a celebrity charity golf tourney at the

Feb 21, 2020, 1:23 PM

course I was a member at in the 90's. I drove a beverage cart for 2 days. Joe imbibed heavily both days, and still was the most gracious and last to leave the clubhouse both days. Spent time with anyone that wanted to talk. Great guy then, hope he is doing ok!

Did anything like this happen?

Feb 21, 2020, 3:24 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc65NC44dSk

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Not sure if this is old information, but it says he's worth

Feb 21, 2020, 1:33 PM

$18 million...

https://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-athletes/nfl/joe-namath-net-worth/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: Not sure if this is old information, but it says he's worth

Feb 21, 2020, 2:54 PM

Thanks guys . I’m so glad to learn he is able to buy his own medications and care. I still dislike those dumb commercials however!

Been watching the Hallmark channel again?***

Feb 21, 2020, 2:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Been watching the Hallmark channel again?***

Feb 21, 2020, 8:14 PM

On ACC network ad nauseam!

Feb 21, 2020, 3:02 PM

I think he spent his NFL money on women and booze except for what he foolishly squandered. Last I saw he still has the fur coat from the 70's or 60's.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2020, 3:55 PM

Joe has pisssed away more money than I have ever earned in my life time, and I can't help him....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,317
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic