»
Topic: I know great things are happening at Clemson but it is even more awesome
Replies: 5   Last Post: Apr 11, 2016 2:26 PM by: sabletiger®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

I know great things are happening at Clemson but it is even more awesome

[4]
Posted: Apr 11, 2016 12:32 PM

to see Clemson setting the new standard for recruiting, spring game attendance and how to build a winning program. Clemson has raised the standard for character, integrity and has given true meaning to what it is to be a family. I knew we could be great but I never thought we would be the model other big time schools are trying to emulate.

I look at coaches like Saban, Meyer, Jimbo Fisher and others and would not want any one of them at Clemson. Dabo bleeds Orange and has put his heart and soul into making Clemson "The New Standard" in CF.

I believe the best is yet to come as long as The Clemson Family remains grounded, we stick together and we do not forget how hard we have had to work to achieve our current level of success. And most important we support our University.

Dabo and his staff have earned every nickel Clemson is paying them. I hope (selfishly) that we can keep this staff together for a long time.

Just wanted to post some positive thoughts today. Have a great day fellow Tigers!

Go Tigers!

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

The standard for spring game attendance was set by bama

Posted: Apr 11, 2016 12:43 PM

And Clemson has no way to reach it.

Or did you mean setting a new Clemson standard?

Re: The standard for spring game attendance was set by bama

[1]
Posted: Apr 11, 2016 12:48 PM

Setting a new Clemson standard definitely, you can count the teams on one, maybe two hands that draw 50,000+ for a spring game across the country. 50,500 is more than 2/3 of the country averaged for their home games over the course of the 2015 season and we did that in a glorified practice. It's impressive.

2019 student level member

I included the spring game attendance as part of Clemson's success.

Posted: Apr 11, 2016 12:55 PM

Did not mean to indicate it was a CF record.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: I know great things are happening at Clemson but it is even more awesome

[1]
Posted: Apr 11, 2016 2:20 PM

I'm happy we have Dabo too. But if Saban had come to Clemson 9 years ago and won four national championships, I think I could somehow manage to be ok with that.

Granted his personality is abrasive, but he runs a clean program and doesn't seem to have the discipline problems that Fisher and Myer have.

Great to see such a positive attitude.

Posted: Apr 11, 2016 2:26 PM

+1

Go Tigers!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 5  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1599 people have read this post