Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know everyone wants to blame DW4 and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 852

I know everyone wants to blame DW4 and

Sep 10, 2016, 6:35 PM

he seems to be a little off. The receivers are hyped and you have to catch the ball when it hits their hands. I mean there were about 3 balls dropped that would have been points then the Ray Ray gaff. So there were 21 to 28 points right there that would have ended that game and would have had all you the world is ending people feeling better. So those guys HAVE to make those plays moving forward. BUT if you ask me I think today was hurt by Dabo, and God love'em, he wanted to play a bunch of guys and he did. If you go back and watch the replay just look at the number of players he played (hint; a bunch). If you ask me that hurts chemistry. The starters are a starter for a reason and I just thought he wanted to play too many guys and when guys are in and out as much as they were its hard to find rhythm. I will never overreact like a lot of you because if they come out and score 60 the next 4 games no one will remember the first 2 other than they were wins. So I know telling some of you guys to just chill is like trying to hard boil an egg in the fridge but seriously just chill. You are showing how bad of a fan you are. You don't get paid to help this team win, you don't play a position that helps this team win, and your not in a position to tell the coaches how to do their jobs better to help this team win so all you are really doing is annoying the fans that know it can change next week and making yourselves look foolish and quite frankly football dumb.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know everyone wants to blame DW4 and

Sep 10, 2016, 6:38 PM

Well said, we will find out everything we need to know against ga tech and Louisville. And even if those go badly I'm not going to fly off the rail like many on here.

Of course I'm assuming a lot of these are high level donors, I'm not too financially invested in the program which may make a lot of posters quite upset when they don't see a product they want. Either way that is the way of sports, it's why we watch

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know everyone wants to blame DW4 and

Sep 10, 2016, 7:09 PM

Folks are frustrated and they are voicing that frustration. It doesn't make anyone a 'bad fan'. Honestly, there is no excuse for some of the things we have witnessed the past two weeks. The coaches just haven't gotten these guys mentally ready at this point. This, in addition to poor clock management at the end of another game, just makes me question the mental toughness/readiness of the coaches right now (except for Venables...he gets a pass).

you are right we don't get paid to help the team win but

Sep 10, 2016, 8:30 PM

But I do pay a lot to help them win. Today I was embarrassed by the effort of several players and questioned the motive of some coaching decisions. End of the day I am happy with a 2-0 record but this is not a team that will be in the championship game the way they are playing.

Replies: 3
| visibility 852
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic