Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know all the pluses and minuses.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I know all the pluses and minuses.

Nov 24, 2018, 9:46 AM

Doesn’t make me less nervouser.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's always a tinge of nerves for this game. *******

Nov 24, 2018, 9:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Contain Debo and its all good.

Nov 24, 2018, 10:08 AM

Kicking coverage.

Inside leverage on the slant.

Safeties with good eye discipline on long passes - not peeking into backfield.

Let the Power Rangers do their job.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're going to slant us to death

Nov 24, 2018, 10:27 AM

That's what dook did. That's what Pitt did to beat us. That's an equalizer if you have a decent o-line. That and the option are two ways crappy teams can do decent against superior talent. All I know is out beefy players in the trenches better have more effort than they had versus dook. Our skill and depth won that game more than our ownership of the trenches. But that's also what's awesome is we can win so many ways.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Am I right or wrong to worry more about losing this game

Nov 24, 2018, 10:23 AM [ in reply to There's always a tinge of nerves for this game. ******* ]

screwing up our chance at a NC versus whatever fallout there would be from gamecock fans....

For most of my life the outcome of this game determined the level of #### I had to endure from USuC fans for 365 days. But in the past 10 years or so, they no longer bother me. Even the thumb crap didn't bother me. All I care about is that next game, the ACCCG, and making the playoffs.

When there's so much on the line, losing this game is so much worse than whatever crap I'll hear from USC fans. Anyway, that's just how I see the coots these days. They're totally obsessed with us and for me, they're a secondary matter. Not really a rivalry as I see it these days anyway. I'd trade them in for UGA as a yearly rival. Better team, same class of fans, closer to Clemson. Been on that train about 15 years now.

My prediction.....close to 70 to less than 14 (70-14 if you need a number). Best case scenario. If it isn't butt ugly, then it will be a close game (34-31ish). Worst case we win by a last second field goal or a td. OR, we lay an egg the first half and then just wear them down like we do everyone else who gives us a challenge and end up winning 35-10ish.

PS. Watch our for a fight if it gets ugly. They'll do that just to get us in a 2004 situation again (or was it 2003)? Whatever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like to think in my head Dabo has addressed the fight

Nov 24, 2018, 10:53 AM

Scenario.

If I were him it would go: if a fight even looks like it’s about to start, everyone to the locker room. Last one there is benched.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The natural tendency is to go help your teammate

Nov 24, 2018, 10:59 AM

But the smartest thing is to let them wail and then toss out everyone who throws a punch. Take the ejections, the penalty yards, and score.

Here's all the pluses and minuses:

Nov 24, 2018, 10:27 AM

1) We're loaded and going to the National Championship Game
B) SC sucks in every way.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We lose to the coots, then #1 isn't happening

Nov 24, 2018, 10:29 AM

LETTER B is a constant always. No big deal there.

Why did you switch from a number to a letter?

just a cheesy schtick.***

Nov 24, 2018, 10:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic