Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Mackensie Alexander makes his NFL decision
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

FB Update: Mackensie Alexander makes his NFL decision

Jan 13, 2016, 3:12 PM

Mackensie Alexander makes his NFL decision

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Mackensie Alexander makes his NFL decision

Jan 13, 2016, 3:18 PM

I HATE to see this man go.....but he deserves his shot at the NFL. He is a great Representative of Clemson University and I think THE best at his craft. Good luck and may God Bless you Mackensie Alexander.

Re: FB Wishing you success in all you desire. You will

Jan 13, 2016, 7:49 PM

always be a member of the Clemson Family. Always a Tiger! Love you and God bless!

Very well written

Jan 13, 2016, 3:18 PM

One of the best farewell letters i've seen from a college kid turning pro. Nicely written. Best of luck to Mackensie as he pursues his lifelong dream.

Go Tigers!

yes, he's very well-spoken for sure.***

Jan 13, 2016, 3:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beautiful heartfelt and sincere letter

Jan 13, 2016, 3:19 PM

We're going to miss you Mac.
We hurt with you when you didn't play Mon night.
Thanks for being a great Tiger!
Good luck and shut them down in the NFL!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I know I'm being selfish but... This sucks!

Jan 13, 2016, 3:22 PM

Good luck to all of our Tigers on the next level and thank you for an incredible ride!

WE TOO DEEP!

Excited for new leaders to emerge!

Re: I know I'm being selfish but... This sucks!

Jan 13, 2016, 3:46 PM

It does suck, but we know we will be hearing about him on Sundays!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2016, 3:23 PM

Warm regards & best wishes for success at next level! Thanx for your hard work & play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2016, 3:25 PM

Thank you, Mack! Go get em in the pros, maybe someone can finally slow down Nuk & Sammy

Sh###!::::;::;##÷÷=÷=%=#=t !!

Jan 13, 2016, 3:25 PM

Thanks Mac. You are a truly special player on the defensive side of things. One of if not the best Defensive Back Clemson has had on their team. You will be missed.

Just seems like you have unfinished business with Clemson though.

Agree 100% with him leaving early...

Jan 13, 2016, 3:32 PM

He dedicated himself to this program and gave everything he had. Time for Mac Island to get paid.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very impressed with you on and off the field!

Jan 13, 2016, 3:27 PM

Very thoughtful and well written letter. Looking forward to seeing you in the NFL and thrilled to hear you'll be back to finish your degree.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2016, 3:29 PM

Good luck to you Mac go get paid!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

this young man comes from one of the poorest areas in...

Jan 13, 2016, 3:31 PM

South Florida. Don't think his parents speak English. No doubt he will succeed in whatever he does.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True Clemson Man

Jan 13, 2016, 3:32 PM

Hope he comes back and coaches one day!

Go Tigers!

Thanks for the memories & good luck !!!!!

Jan 13, 2016, 3:43 PM

Wishing you the best life has to offer young man** May GOD look over you & guide you in life as you head for a ""GREAT NFL CAREER"" Good Luck Mac*,we will miss you !!!

Jan 13, 2016, 3:45 PM

There isn't any doubt in mine that he will be drafted. Since the NFL has become more a pass league more than the once run game, coaches and and managers are hungry for the secondary type players as a Mackensie Alexander type player. I don't see Mackensie staying on the board very long in the up coming NFL draft. Good luck Mackensie, and continue showing the NFL that Clemson is putting out top self NFL talent in every position, not just WRs!!! Goooo Tigersssss!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May God bless you with His best.***

Jan 13, 2016, 3:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2016, 3:47 PM

Ugh. I hate to see him go! I love watching the tigers succeed in the nfl though...and I wish him all the best.

Thank you Mackensie from TigerNation!

Jan 13, 2016, 3:55 PM

Well, Reed is definitely going to have to earn his paycheck next season. Wasn't concerned about DE leaving bc of the great depth we have there, DB, however, has me a little concerned. Hopefully Tankersly stays, and we have Wiggins coming back, but not sure about the other positions. I like Baker and Carter, not really sure about Fields although he was highly rated, and I think Johnson gets passed by smith for the other safety spot. Potential for another great season, but these losses will definitely hurt and cause guys to grow up quick.

Jan 13, 2016, 3:58 PM

Agree on some points, but I felt certain our defense would take a step back after losing guys like Grady and Vic. That didn't prove to be the case, though...we didn't miss a beat on defense IMO.

Losing a couple of DL and a LB is one thing.

Jan 13, 2016, 5:36 PM

Losing both DEs, a lock down CB, both safeties and another LB is another thing altogether.

There's pretty much zero chance Clemson's defense doesn't take a step back next year.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good thing we will be able to score more points than

Jan 13, 2016, 10:19 PM

everybody with the best backfield duo in the country in Watson and Gallman and the deepest WR group in the country!

Another great ambassador for CU. Proud of him and his story***

Jan 13, 2016, 3:50 PM

: ( good luck!***

Jan 13, 2016, 3:51 PM

Dang. He is my favorite Tiger.

Jan 13, 2016, 3:58 PM

Love 'em all, but Mac was great to watch. Wish we could've seen him for more than 2 years, but NFL talent is NFL talent and his family needs him.

Good luck dawg.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2016, 4:14 PM

I sure hate to see Mac leave, but I believe he is doing this for his family. What a story he has from youngster to current. Hard worker, did well in the classroom and earned a spot on the Tigers. Glad he is coming back to finish his degree in the future (near I hope). GO shut down those QB's in the NFL. GO TIGERS!!!

Jan 13, 2016, 5:16 PM

I can remember the day he committed, and how much I was looking forward to seeing him play for Clemson. He was as great as I knew he would be. What a moving, heartfelt letter! I wish him much success in life.

OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTOR!!!!!

Jan 13, 2016, 9:43 PM

Best wishes for a great NFL career. I hope this works out just like he wishes. We will miss his skills and his swagger, though. He was an "in your face" shutdown corner. He will be great at the next level, too!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2016, 11:17 PM

Big Mack you are the baddest claasiest db I have ever witnessed! Thanks for your comittment to Clemson! Man wish we could have you another year but ! You got nothing to prove! Go crush it at the next level! Bama knows they got a big gift when you went down! Thanks for everything and good luck in the pro bowl cause you;ll get there! Thanks for being a great model human being and db!

Jan 14, 2016, 11:12 AM

Come back, Mack!!!!!!!!

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic