Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I knew Kevin Sumlin had recruited at a very high level
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

I knew Kevin Sumlin had recruited at a very high level

Sep 10, 2018, 5:19 PM

during his tenure at A&M. I was worried about this game the minute I heard Jimbo Fisher had been named coach. Dabo voiced the concern with new coaches, schemes, and players running the schemes who were not A&M players when they looked at the film.

Holy crap, I felt almost exactly the same as when we beat Louisville in the Valley a couple of years ago, and the defense was just trying to get in somebody's way in the last quarter.

Our schedule sets up pretty nicely this year, so I hope we can get this offensive efficiency going in the right direction, especially the running game and 3rd down conversions.

TL is going to be the guy, no doubt, but KB brings a little something extra to the table as a senior who's been there. I still want Lawrence to get reps with the first team, but maybe after 5 or 6 series, instead of 2 or 3.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

AMEN! ******

Sep 10, 2018, 5:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Our schedule sets up pretty nicely this year" =

Sep 11, 2018, 8:32 AM

We don't play anyone worth a crap.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of all people here, tdrake....

Sep 11, 2018, 8:34 AM

You would have been the LAST person I thought would stoop to disparaging the good name of crap.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We don't yet know if BC and Duke are crap.

Sep 11, 2018, 8:39 AM [ in reply to "Our schedule sets up pretty nicely this year" = ]

They could be, but BC always plays their dead level best against us, and Duke is before the Coots.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

Duke's starting QB is most likely done for the season with a

Sep 11, 2018, 11:02 AM

broken collarbone. That's a plus.

For us....not for him.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

KB's game management was admirable

Sep 11, 2018, 11:15 AM

those audibles in that atmosphere with no panic or false starts were good to see!

I wish the fans would calm the #### down. Even the defense isn't as bad as everybody is thinking. A LOT of those plays should have been called back due to holding. QB had more time than he should have for a reason. Them and BAMA will be fun to watch, but ATM won't get those calls.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who thinks the defense is bad?

Sep 11, 2018, 11:20 AM

They played well enough (and will continue to play well enough) to win every game we play as soon as our OC's finish reading "Offensive Coordinating for Dummies".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You should take this sound logic and try spreading it in the mange***

Sep 11, 2018, 11:47 AM [ in reply to KB's game management was admirable ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic