Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just wanted to remind everyone that we are getting really
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

I just wanted to remind everyone that we are getting really

Sep 26, 2019, 4:03 PM

Close to Basketball season!! Our Team USA-Clemson won the GOLD during world games in the summer. I can’t wait to see us dominate in some B-ball!

Who else is as excited as I!

Another Natty in Football is coming but this is the year of the Tigers in Basketball ??!! ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

really?

Sep 26, 2019, 4:05 PM

What makes you so optimistic?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: really?

Sep 26, 2019, 4:08 PM

I was kidding mostly but I do have high hopes for this team. They win close games with determination and I believe they will be a tournament team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: I just wanted to remind everyone that we are getting really

Sep 26, 2019, 4:09 PM

I have watched Clemson basketball for many a year, and for that reason I am never terribly optimistic.

Honestly the loss of Jonathan Baehre really put a hamper on my thoughts on the upcoming season, he was going to be an immediate impact player IMO.

However, having Tevin Mack and Khavon Moore join the team is a big boost and much needed. Al Amir Dawes is a great player and Simms is solid.

The question lies in who can play down low consistently as Jemison has been a foul machine, and who will we turn to for big shots now that Reed is gone? Time will tell.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just wanted to remind everyone that we are getting really

Sep 26, 2019, 4:17 PM

I think they got confidence this summer and that’s a huge part of winning in basketball if it’s close. It was a huge hit to lose Johnathan.

I loved the teams excitement over the summer though. We need a Shaq O’neil down low! Wouldn’t that be nice!

Let’s Go Tigers!

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic