Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
He's all but gone, they just haven't officially said it.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

He's all but gone, they just haven't officially said it.....

Dec 11, 2012, 10:30 PM

and if not,......all this will have distracted the team enough knowing he would've abandoned them anyways. What's wrong with just waiting till the bowl game is behind us and Christmas etc.......instead of just crushing the whole system and hoping Dabo has a back up plan. It wasn't a secret he would be heavily sought after but I thought he'd be much more loyal for at least one more year, and we probably won't even have him in ATL...........

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

im afraid hes gone to knew hed leave one day but figured he was commited enough to keep his word just wished all these jobs hadnt come up***

Dec 11, 2012, 10:36 PM

Re: im afraid hes gone to knew hed leave one day but figured he was commited enough to keep his word just wished all these jobs hadnt come up***

Dec 11, 2012, 10:43 PM

same here man, I'm really pissed off. I know it's his dream job to be a head coach but man this was like the biggest firing and hiring of coaches I've ever seen in my whole life.........like it was set up or something.......man I really believed in this team man. It's the best offense we've ever had, and can you imagine it matured with a senior qb and 3 yrs in the system at Clemson.......don't know what to say.........I'd like to just look him in the eyes, so he'd could see how true fans feel when they have something they even quoted on t shirts as one team one dream all in after just walking away like it's nothing..........all 100,000 plus of us........not to mention that ones that can't afford to even go to the games.........what is he thinking?

I just wanna know

Dec 11, 2012, 10:57 PM [ in reply to im afraid hes gone to knew hed leave one day but figured he was commited enough to keep his word just wished all these jobs hadnt come up*** ]

How in the world did you get that entire sentence into the subject line???

when u post with the tigernet app on a phone it does that.***

Dec 12, 2012, 12:44 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just wanna know

Dec 12, 2012, 1:04 AM [ in reply to I just wanna know ]

I'm not real sure how I did that either.

You're right guys

Dec 11, 2012, 10:40 PM

The world is all but over. Go ahead and slit your wrists. But remember, it's north - south, not east west. Failing will just look like you wanted attention.

Re: You're right guys

Dec 11, 2012, 10:47 PM

Why you, always you and that other group jumping on someone else for their opinion because they happen to like a set of coaches. Why is that so hard for you to understand. Why do you under mind people Murra?.........Please what is your issue with people not liking something. We like Chad Morris...........nobody slitting wrists.......were just shocked and don't like it. Is that okay Murra. Is it okay not to like something in your world. Why don't you give us your rule book and tell us exactly how to think like you because you always do anyways. Plus you said you were leaving Tigernet............WHY did you come back to harass us more...........

Yeah, don't under mind people. Don't land blast 'em either.***

Dec 12, 2012, 6:23 AM

Re: You're right guys

Dec 12, 2012, 1:05 AM [ in reply to You're right guys ]

The Tigernet world would be a better place without you for sure!.....so take your own razor and your own advice and go wash your face cause it's ugly.

Cause teams have to get a coach in before signing day

Dec 11, 2012, 10:45 PM

They need a couple mths to recruit and tell the recruits their plan

Re: Cause teams have to get a coach in before signing day

Dec 11, 2012, 10:48 PM

oh okay then........I guess that makes it okay for him to just abandon Dabo, Tajh and the rest of the team.

Ok

Dec 11, 2012, 10:55 PM

A) I didn't say I was leaving anything, that was some other guy. But a huge A for effort.

B) You sound like a complete a$$hat saying things like "I wish I could look him in his eyes." Please stop, it hurts so much to laugh at you.

C) It's perfectly fine to dislike things in my rule book. H*ll, words can't explain now much I dislike you.

Re: Ok

Dec 11, 2012, 10:58 PM

thanks

Re: Ok

Dec 11, 2012, 11:00 PM [ in reply to Ok ]

you just love to feel like you're better or know more and haven't any foundation for it.........and if it wasn't you last night that said you were leaving tigernet then there are 2 Murras on here.............what did I ever even do to you anyways..........like a coach

Do you realize

Dec 11, 2012, 11:06 PM

That a single period will suffice to separate one sentence from another?

Also, to refresh your obviously lacking memory. Yesterday, someone posted a thread saying they were leaving Tigernet; my response was "buh-bye." It helps to not only look at words, but to read and comprehend them.

^^^^Purple Helmet^^^^***

Dec 11, 2012, 11:11 PM

Re: Do you realize

Dec 11, 2012, 11:15 PM [ in reply to Do you realize ]

okay look just stop talking to me please.

Re: Do you realize

Dec 11, 2012, 11:18 PM [ in reply to Do you realize ]

I am sorry for everything I have ever done to hurt, bash, degrade or whatever I did to you. Okay. I'm truly a very nice guy and care very much about Clemson University in every way. I don't want to argue with you anymore please. Just forgive whatever you hate about me and let's move on. You don't have to like me. You can hate me more than you hate anyone, just please let it be okay. I'm begging you to just let it be.

Re: He's all but gone, they just haven't officially said it.....

Dec 11, 2012, 11:19 PM

Yeah, he's so distracted and disengaged from our needs that he stayed here, put together a game plan with his staff, and only interviewed if they came here to do it... no commitment though, none whatsoever :rolls eyes:

Point awarded for a dose of reality!***

Dec 11, 2012, 11:21 PM

Re: Point awarded for a dose of reality!***

Dec 11, 2012, 11:25 PM

ok then, I apologize to all Clemson fans for letting this get to me. So very sorry for wanting this to become a dream staff at Clemson. From the deepest of the guts of my stomach I am so sorry.

Re: He's all but gone, they just haven't officially said it.....***

Dec 11, 2012, 11:27 PM

Re: Re: Ok

Dec 11, 2012, 11:29 PM

OMG! Nostradamus lives.

The sky is falling .... the sky is falling

Dec 12, 2012, 12:22 AM

... plow up the football field and give it to the Ag guys to plant experimental crops. Demo the stadium and sell the seats. We are absolutely doomed! Cancel the bowl game. Football is over at Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The sky is falling .... the sky is falling

Dec 12, 2012, 12:28 AM

Chad coached these guys into what they are and if you don't want to keep that, fine. I happen to think it's one step away from a great thing, and I'm tired of having to start from scratch in a different area year in and year out. We finally have a full staff in place with a question mark in the secondary but good recruits that will come in and handle business. However, if Morris leaves and Clemson just gets man handled which some people think will happen regardless. We will be taking a major step backwards which I happen to not want to do. So yeah, for me if he leaves, the d*** sky is falling a little bit.

You certainly don't know that....

Dec 12, 2012, 7:34 AM

but by all mean, please don't allow a lack of knowledge to detract from your pity party.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic