Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just teared up. Watched Clemson vs LSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

I just teared up. Watched Clemson vs LSU

May 3, 2016, 9:50 PM

2012 CFA bowl highlights. This may be my favorite game of our modern era. I think this was a sign of where our program was headed. Tajh Boyd was on fire. But he did have Hopkins as a target. What an amazing game. Still gives me chills when Catanzaro nailed the FG in my mind destroying that word for good. What a beauty! Here's to hoping I have a new favorite game in January 2017! Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, I loved that game. Was watching in my living room ...

May 3, 2016, 9:52 PM

... and had a little too much bourbon in me.

As for January 2017, I'm waiting to hear about how Dabo has turned "Tampa" into an acronym.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate to say it but

May 4, 2016, 12:00 AM

if ole Les would of just ran the ball in the end, we never would of had a chance in that game. Go Tigers!

No one asked you

May 4, 2016, 8:24 AM

Coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

And if Clemson had thrown the ball more we would have won

May 4, 2016, 8:45 AM [ in reply to I hate to say it but ]

By 50.

Ifs, buts, and cocanuts.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: I hate to say it but

May 4, 2016, 11:18 AM [ in reply to I hate to say it but ]

we can't say that. There could have been a turnover, Anthony picks it up and rambles for a TD.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wouldn't have mattered......

May 4, 2016, 11:58 AM [ in reply to I hate to say it but ]

LSWho was a one dimensional offense.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They couldn't run on us. Period.***

May 4, 2016, 2:15 PM [ in reply to I hate to say it but ]

Was lucky enough to see it in person...

May 4, 2016, 12:07 AM

Incredible game. But being in MIAMI for the Orange Bowl and then catching a last minute flight to PHOENIX this past season was unforgettable as well. Forever greatfull for the memories given to me by Clemson Tiger football.

Here's to more to come! Cheers!!

That Peach Bowl game

May 4, 2016, 8:04 AM

Should have put an end to teams being allowed a timeout for 'injuries' to stop the clock. Pitiful showing by the SEC powerhouse as the lowly Clemson Tigers kicked their a$$ .

What I remember most

May 4, 2016, 8:51 AM

About that game was we had a group of about 20 that all sat in the front row in the upper deck, and the ENTIRE row behind us was filled with $ec fans. Not LSU fans. $ec fans, including Ole ####, UGA, usuck, Auburn fans. They talked crap the ENTIRE night, we even had a couple removed by security because they were drunks, stupid and wanted to fight and continually voiced insults at some of our older tiger fans. It almost came to blows.

When Catman hit the game winning field goal, you'd have thought there was an earthquake and people were told to evacuate the building. They left VERY quickly. Lamea$$ conference with the absolute WORST fan bases. I'll never forget seeing the stupid coot fans wearing those tshirts "USC 4 LSU". Classic idiots.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I just teared up. Watched Clemson vs LSU

May 4, 2016, 8:57 AM

A Tribute to 4th and 16
:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC7_54oBLWo

+1... Classic....***

May 4, 2016, 9:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow! Thanks for post!***

May 4, 2016, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: I just teared up. Watched Clemson vs LSU ]

Awesome video

May 4, 2016, 12:59 PM [ in reply to Re: I just teared up. Watched Clemson vs LSU ]

That's the business right there!
I back up yesterday to Brooklyn and I'm sick as a dog laying here covered in sweet BUT that video just brightened my day, my Tiger brethren.
I remember the pre-game insufferable sneering and most of all fired up LSU fans. I was feeling a bit like I do now. Man, like all of us, I wanted to shut them up! Later on, while their players were rolling around huffing and puffing from fatigue and after the 4&16 and that beauty of a kick, our boys did just that.
I was wondering what the excuse would be.
The one we all know simply does not work is 'They didn't wit to be there'?
Those a******s were thrilled to be there and salivating for that 'inevitable victory.
HA!
Thank you God for all and for giving my family the good sense to be Tigers!
It's great to be a Tiger!

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

LOL! And, those idiot Coots made the video.***

May 4, 2016, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Re: I just teared up. Watched Clemson vs LSU ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Great Video - Gets me everytime!!!!******

May 4, 2016, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Re: I just teared up. Watched Clemson vs LSU ]

May 4, 2016, 4:22 PM [ in reply to Re: I just teared up. Watched Clemson vs LSU ]

What a game. I was there and named my boat "4th and 16"!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Goose bumps.......loved Sammy, but not sure that Nuke wasn't

May 4, 2016, 12:27 PM

the best receiver to ever play for the Tigers!

May 4, 2016, 3:20 PM

I was deployed at the time but made my way to where they had TV and watched it at 2 a.m. . That made my whole deployment worthwhile!

May 4, 2016, 3:23 PM

I was at the game and it stressed me out for 99% of the game but oh did we have a good time after the game.

Was on the MARTA after the game when it turned New Year's

May 4, 2016, 4:23 PM

Day! Great kiss from my wife among excited Tiger fans and downcast LSU fans. It was a magical evening!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic