Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just saw the ESPN story about the whole clemson/religion
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

I just saw the ESPN story about the whole clemson/religion

Apr 17, 2014, 9:51 PM

thing, and was skimming through the facebook comments at the bottom, I was amazed at how many people were openly attacking Dabo and Clemson and religion as a whole. Especially when you could tell how uninformed they were on the entire situation.

There's really nothing Clemson can do to change the minds of these people who's only intent (whether they realize it or not) is to eliminate religion as a whole. IMO all we can do is just leave it at the response we sent them (telling them they were mistaken) and continue to do things the way we have been.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The secular/progressive movement is very active these days

Apr 17, 2014, 9:53 PM

their ultimate aim goes far beyond so-called separation of church and state. They want to eliminate Christianity and replace it with PC, the religion of the state.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Somebody cue up that pie chart of the Christian percentage

Apr 17, 2014, 9:57 PM

of this country and get back to me on how long it will take for this "attack on Christianity" to be completed.

Ask and you shall receive.

Apr 17, 2014, 9:58 PM

Re: Ask and you shall receive.

Apr 17, 2014, 10:17 PM

Wow you guys are so much smarter than most of the world. Congrats. That random assembly of brains did you well.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, was thinking either you or SECjerk would take the

Apr 17, 2014, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Somebody cue up that pie chart of the Christian percentage ]

bait. You clearly have anger issues. I hope you get help.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Oh, you've joined the anger chorus group, too. How precious

Apr 17, 2014, 10:01 PM

of you kind hearted Christian folk......the mob ruuuuuuules.

I'm sorry to be Captain Obvious, but you clearly have anger

Apr 17, 2014, 10:02 PM

issues. Good luck. I hope you sort out your life.

Screw Calford.

Yeah, I'll do that. Because the other 99% of the time I'm on

Apr 17, 2014, 10:08 PM

here discussing the basketball, football, or baseball team, I exhibit such insane anger. Good lord, man. I'm just giving an opinion that flies in the face of the general tone here. I've been here a long time, bub. I know how this place works.

Really? Your rapidly falling pulse indicates otherwise.***

Apr 17, 2014, 10:10 PM

Screw Calford.

I know. The Christian mob is forming. Thumbs downing.

Apr 17, 2014, 10:12 PM

An internet lynching. Forgive.

Re: I know. The Christian mob is forming. Thumbs downing.

Apr 17, 2014, 10:14 PM

Come see the violence inherent in the system!

Re: Yeah, I'll do that. Because the other 99% of the time I'm on

Apr 17, 2014, 10:33 PM [ in reply to Yeah, I'll do that. Because the other 99% of the time I'm on ]

Good Lord????? Thought you didn't believe????

You are right he is GOOD

Seventy-seven percent.

Apr 17, 2014, 10:27 PM [ in reply to Somebody cue up that pie chart of the Christian percentage ]

Pretty sure Christianity is safe for some time in this nation.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Seventy-seven percent.

Apr 17, 2014, 10:33 PM

Becareful

IF you believe that pie chart, ever wanted to buy that ocean

Apr 17, 2014, 10:41 PM [ in reply to Somebody cue up that pie chart of the Christian percentage ]

front property??????????????

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The secular/progressive movement is very active these days

Apr 17, 2014, 9:58 PM [ in reply to The secular/progressive movement is very active these days ]

I cling to my religion tighter than I cling to my guns (2nd) and my Tigers (3rd). Call me a freak, but I am what I am. Let someone try to take either of the three away from me.

I don't get it. Adrian Despres is the SCar Chaplain and is

Apr 17, 2014, 9:55 PM

extremely outspoken on his Christian faith. I've been to several youth camps back in the day that he led. The US Congress has a chaplain. Military Academies have a chaplain.

I just don't understand. Dabo isn't the only outspoken Christian coach out there, and he's less outspoken than Tommy Bowden was.

Re: I don't get it. Adrian Despres is the SCar Chaplain and is

Apr 17, 2014, 10:00 PM

Oh, there is an agenda. This goes much deeper than you can imagine.

Screw Calford.

Afraid the USA is sinking fast in many ways, as Rome did..&

Apr 17, 2014, 10:18 PM

religion is just one of the last pins going..a lot having to do with the leftist run media..liberal college professors who teach their single-minded view of the world & religion to students obviously not smart or brave enough to engage them..and all the flippant drug use by so many in the white & blue collar groups..abortion by demand with over 70% of all black children born out of wedlock (not much better with Hispanics or Whites), disregard for law and/or rules by the masses..plus a Federal gov who picks & chooses which laws to enforce/obey..etc.

And, nice little ole Clemson and good ole Baptist-type Southern Dabo are in the way of this virtually planned onslaught of sin vs righteousness..IMO.

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic