Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney updates playing status of Gallman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney updates playing status of Gallman

Oct 25, 2016, 11:37 AM

Swinney updates playing status of Gallman

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Swinney updates playing status of Gallman

Oct 25, 2016, 11:38 AM

Hallelujah

Oct 25, 2016, 11:42 AM

+1

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Awesome news!***

Oct 25, 2016, 11:43 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2016, 11:49 AM

I understand Gallman ducked into it but the NC St player lead with his head first how is that not targeting?

Oct 25, 2016, 12:13 PM

What part of "leading with the crown of the helmet" don't they understand?! It is so completely obvious that it's ridiculous!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. All I can assume . . .

Oct 25, 2016, 1:30 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney updates playing status of Gallman ]

is that the conference wanted to perform some CYA for the refs - to act like the officiating is good.

Not surprising...that is the same ACC official office that

Oct 25, 2016, 2:19 PM

can find "giving him the business" as a personal foul infraction in the rulebook.

It was targeting! All they have to do is stop the video on

Oct 25, 2016, 4:59 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney updates playing status of Gallman ]

the direct helmet to helmet hit!

I think he and Wayne are asking for our help!!!!!!***

Oct 25, 2016, 12:14 PM

Re: I think he and Wayne are asking for our help!!!!!!***

Oct 25, 2016, 1:31 PM

I really don't think that anybody with at least a half of a brain really expected Swofford to make a case for a Clemson player even if it had been the best clear cut case of violating the targeting rule. As long as Swofford has any dealing with the ACC, or anything concerning Clemson with the ACC, right or wrong Clemson will never get a positive or fair conclusion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wish Dabo had said it's TBD to frustrate FSU's game-plan.***

Oct 25, 2016, 12:16 PM

That's so bush league. Dabo and Clemson

Oct 25, 2016, 12:33 PM

are not afraid of FSU or anyone else. We do not need to be deceptive with our injured list to gain an edge. We will show up and smack them in the mouth. And they are FSU...they will play their hearts out. And one of us will win, with honor...not deception.

Dabo has done it B4 & even kept-secret Watson ACL B4 SCAR***

Oct 25, 2016, 2:01 PM

All is fair in war!***

Oct 25, 2016, 5:02 PM

Re: I wish Dabo had said it's TBD to frustrate FSU's game-plan.***

Oct 25, 2016, 12:42 PM [ in reply to I wish Dabo had said it's TBD to frustrate FSU's game-plan.*** ]

Those guys prepare for every possible scenario. I doubt that listing WayneTrain as TBD would slow them down at all. Besides I don't think we need trickeration to beat them. I think we can say this is what we are bringing, and then line up and beat them. As long as we execute our game plan they can't stop us, even if they did know what was coming, IMH. GO ??????. All in 4 Tiger glory!!!

Re: I wish Dabo had said it's TBD to frustrate FSU's game-plan.***

Oct 25, 2016, 12:44 PM [ in reply to I wish Dabo had said it's TBD to frustrate FSU's game-plan.*** ]

Those guys prepare for every possible scenario. I doubt that listing WayneTrain as TBD would slow them down at all. Besides I don't think we need trickeration to beat them. I think we can say this is what we are bringing, and then line up and beat them. As long as we execute our game plan they can't stop us, even if they did know what was coming, IMHO. GO ??????. All in 4 Tiger glory!!!

if I never see that Bowden style trickery again I will be happy***

Oct 25, 2016, 5:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do people think this works? Wayne Gallman is a runningback

Oct 25, 2016, 1:07 PM [ in reply to I wish Dabo had said it's TBD to frustrate FSU's game-plan.*** ]

They're going to prepare for him like they would literally any other running back. The only time it could possibly work is if it were a QB that plays a completely different style than the backup QB. Even then they're going to prepare for both if there's even the slightest chance the previously injured starter plays.

Teams DEFINITELY game-plan for opponents' personnel.

Oct 25, 2016, 1:52 PM

Opponent-personnel game-planning is one of the most important (often THE most important) aspects of game-planning. If an opponent has a great RB (especially someone like Fournette), you put more defenders in the box, etc. Against NCSU, our running game with Gallman was much, much stronger than our running game without Gallman. It's easy to game-plan against a 1-dimensional team.

Well, why do you think Doeren prepared a hit on Wayne?

Oct 25, 2016, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Why do people think this works? Wayne Gallman is a runningback ]

He is a star, while the rest of our running backs are mediocre at best. I do hope Feaster gets a chance though!

still whining about Dabo huh? Some things never change***

Oct 25, 2016, 5:31 PM [ in reply to I wish Dabo had said it's TBD to frustrate FSU's game-plan.*** ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2016, 1:15 PM

Hmm. I wonder what they will do. I think they might just stack the box and try to stop the run regardless of who the RB might be.

Oct 25, 2016, 1:33 PM

" I think they might just stack the box and try to stop the run regardless of who the RB might be. "

I have to ask - Why would you stack the box on Wide Receiver U? DW4 will carve them like a fresh-baked turkey.

Only for Wayne would they stack the box.***

Oct 25, 2016, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Swinney updates playing status of Gallman ]

I just hope this is not Dabo's deception for opposite reason

Oct 25, 2016, 5:11 PM

Wayne may not be able to play?

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic