Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just found the stereotypical Buckeye fan
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 3,843

I just found the stereotypical Buckeye fan

Dec 16, 2019, 10:08 PM

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/forum/ohio-state-football/2019/12/110384/where-to-watch-the-game-in-charleston-sc

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't see how you expect to find a spot in Charleston with

Dec 16, 2019, 10:10 PM

NO Clemson fans, except at your parent's house, or a motel room!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong. His parents are clemson fans***

Dec 17, 2019, 8:12 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Needs a safe space. Freaking snowflake. LMAO ***

Dec 16, 2019, 10:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Needs a safe space. Freaking snowflake. LMAO ***

Dec 16, 2019, 10:42 PM

“Low Country Buckeyes.”
Puke.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 17, 2019, 3:06 AM

That got my attention too. Ain’t no such thing! Only thing they can consider low country is Cincinnati. We need to build a d@mn wall!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotcha wall shirt yet??!!?

Dec 17, 2019, 7:22 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2019, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Needs a safe space. Freaking snowflake. LMAO *** ]

Yeah, these guys pas themselves off as football aficiandos but they wet their pants whenever someone calls them out on their bullyshit. Arrogant, pretentious, and overly sensitive.

true story

Dec 16, 2019, 10:50 PM

Moved to Seabrook island a few years ago from the upstate. The guy who ran the gym there is a Marshall grad and said “this fall come over to the community room and watch the college game of the weekend every Saturday”. I said, I bet the Clemson/Carolina game draws a big crowd. He said, “ not so much, but the 0310 State/Michigan game is packed, better get there early”. I soon realized I was not living among South Carolinians any longer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: true story

Dec 17, 2019, 9:59 AM

Moved to Seabrook island a few years ago from the upstate... and you go over to the community room and watch the college game of the weekend every Saturday”.

-->
So let me get this straight baker5801®, you’re saying you moved to Seabrook Island but you go watch games in the day room?

True story, you say?

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: I just found the stereotypical Buckeye fan

Dec 17, 2019, 12:30 AM

He may want to call his Mommy and ask her to go first and make sure it's safe for her boy to go way down there among all the low life folks (who, by the way are mostly coot fans) and have to watch a game. He seems to be a bit whiny, but I guess he wants to fell secure. Maybe he should take his little blanket with him to help keep the goblins at bay.

Dec 17, 2019, 12:55 AM

If you've seen one know-it-all, arrogant, ignorant, & obnoxious yankee; you have seen them all. It is their vomit inducing, heavy, northern accent that separates the Ohioan from the rest.(theNJyankee is probably worse)

Dec 17, 2019, 2:53 AM

Come to my house we have an open arms and open legs policy.

Dec 17, 2019, 3:10 AM

We can at least be magnanimous to the losers. The main Coot bar is;

https://www.theroostavondale.com/

The Port Restaurant and Bar off Longpoint Rd in Mt. Pleasant used to be the wannabe for that "honor" but now I don't know it's status. Used to be JR's, then Fosters Pub and then changed to a name I forget. I met Bobby Hartin there.

BTW, finding bandwagon Coot fans may be hard as if they spend their money on Ohio St. gear, they won't have any left to jump on the coattails of Oklahoma Or LSU.

Dec 17, 2019, 3:26 AM

Of all the Coot fans I meet, none think we'll lose to OSU. None who are sober. Several think we'll lose to LSU ignoring that Oklahoma may beat them.

Not in the low country butt

Dec 17, 2019, 7:14 AM

Until it closed, just North of Rock Hill:
Porters White Castle, aka the Bloody Bucket, had the best welcome party for non Tiger Fans in the state. Especially on a Saturday night after a loss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Dec 17, 2019, 9:36 AM

Typical.

I've been down here 15 years now and this town is full of them. About 10 years ago, the house beside me sold - was an Ohioan that moved in. He and I actually became good buddies (and eventually family members when I set him up with my woman's niece, who is a Tiger) - but he's a good one. Anyway, when he moved down here, he had more HS classmates in Charleston than people I knew here overall. Week he moved down, I took him to Reds to show him around and maybe 30 people he grew up with showed up - it's just crazy.

Lastly, when we played Ohio State 5 years or so ago, we watched it at Matty's (old bucknut bar that used to be attached to the bowling alley in MP). The game was back and forth and we were losing for a good chunk of the first half. There was this old man seated at the bar, decked out in gamecock gear. He was easily the biggest bucknut fan in the place - was just going berserk whenever they did anything. Right before halftime, he takes off in a hurry. We were glad to see him leave - but he comes back right as the 3rd Quarter started - in an Ohio State hat and jacket. No 5hit, both the hat and jacket still had tags on them. We were incredulous, that this guy would go out of his way to pull that garbage - but not entirely surprised. Anyway - Spencer Shuey beat the #### out of Braxton Miller and we started edging them.. I have to admit - probably the biggest display of me being an a55hole fan I've ever personally been. I try to be cordial, but if you're going to be a d1ck, then I can play that game right back.. I stood behind him and screamed like crazy as we took the lead and eventually the win. That was a great night! But yea - not surprised by them at all. And the cuck season is done, so I'm expecting to see a lot of nut flags on their c0ckwagons..

Replies: 16
| visibility 3,843
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic