Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope this will make sense. The "experts" are down on
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

I hope this will make sense. The "experts" are down on

Nov 13, 2017, 9:21 AM

Clemson's win over FSU and said they should have been blown out, yet they defend Alabama's win vs. FSU saying it was a great team full of 4 and 5*s. Miami blows out ND, who was beat by UGa., who was exposed by Auburn, a team that Clemson beat. Clemson has only played two teams with losing records at that time. A win is a win even if only by one point. FSU has talent, especially on defense and I didn't expect a blow out Besides the trick play and the PI calls, I don't think FSU would have scored 10 points. I believe it was Galloway who said we better watch out vs. uscjr. Yes they are 7-3 and I know they are going to do all they can to beat Clemson but have they won a game against anyone with a pulse? I guess we'll find out in 12 days!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mo fo, put down the remote, go outside...

Nov 13, 2017, 9:24 AM

and enjoy the fresh airs.

Without you and others, they will all, those on air miscreants, eventually go away.

Happy Monday Mo fos.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ol stoopid Jesse Palmer

Nov 13, 2017, 9:24 AM

Never missed a chance to say how the score did not reflect the game.

How's that work Jessica?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ol stoopid Jesse Palmer

Nov 13, 2017, 10:17 AM

The thing was, to me, the score did reflect the game. The score that didn't reflect the game was the one play FSU had the ball down by 3. Two fumbles at the 1 and a probable TD dropped. It easily could have been a 21 point lead at that time. I'd say that if you looked at the game as a whole, then a 17 point difference would be about right.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope this will make sense. The "experts" are down on

Nov 13, 2017, 9:25 AM

I agree. We've got ourselves some right spoiled fans these days. Look at what Clemson LOST on on offense last year. Is it really any surprise that the offense took a little step back.

Yeah, I'm concerned about playing a Miami with what looks to be a very good defense, but the fact that the Tigers are there at all is a huge accomplishment given what was lost on last year's team.

And no.. Scar hasn't played anyone at all with a pulse outside of UGA, and you saw what they really are on saturday. Their current Strength of Schedule is ranked 46...

GO TIGERS!!

Nov 13, 2017, 9:41 AM

Let them say what they want. We just keep winning.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2017, 9:41 AM

Let them say what they want. We just keep winning.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet Clemson is #2 in the CFP rankings

Nov 13, 2017, 9:43 AM

We have the best win (Auburn) and best resume of the 3 teams (Miami, Oklahoma, and Clemson) vying for that spot. The CFP is ahead of the curve as far as the rankings go - they had us #4 in their first ranking, while the AP and Coaches polls had us at around 6 or 7 that week.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That was my first guess.

Nov 13, 2017, 9:51 AM

I can't imagine how the POC spokesman's talk about OU's defense ended so quickly. Some of those guys have OU ranked #s 2 or 3 now.

With a better win than Bama and a common opponent like FSU we should be ranked #1.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 13, 2017, 9:47 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

So? They did their jobs.

Nov 13, 2017, 9:49 AM

You were entertained. Don't tell me you never watched a ball game because you hated one team and only watched to see them lose.

They have to be more sensational than ever now, bro. The playoff committee has taken the outcome of the season out of ESPiN's hands and given it back to the players and coaches. That has to be painful for ESPiN to have worked all those years building an empire based on SEC dominance of NCAA football only to see someone come along and blow a good puff of wind which collapses their house of cards.

I'd probably be fabricating another useless metric if I were them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So? They did their jobs.

Nov 13, 2017, 10:23 AM

Yeah. AFTER last weeks game their FPI still has Ohio State 2nd, Penn State 3rd, and Notre Dame as a 3 point favorite on a neutral field to Miami.

And our win vs Auburn does not count

Nov 13, 2017, 9:53 AM

Too early in the season. So our wins get measured against how the team we beat is playing now, except for Auburn. And Bama still gets credit for beating #2 FSU. TWO OF OUR TOP 15 road wins don’t count anymore...in fact, we should have beaten Louisville and VT worse.

And Bama’s defense was depleted by injuries, but we were full strength.

I can name three teams that can beat Bama.

Nov 13, 2017, 9:55 AM

OU, AU and Clemson.

Nov 13, 2017, 9:55 AM

Makes total sense. Florida State had 21 yards rushing. They could not line up and run their conventional offense because they were dominated at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball really. Clemson's offense rushed for over 200 and the bulk of that came between the tackles with Feaster, Etienne and Bryant. The media will continue their normal rhetoric, but the fact is Clemson is not going away from the conversation. Oklahoma is the only team with better wins on the road with their wins against Ohio State and Oklahoma State. Miami has played well at home, but when on the road they have had to battle to win at North Carolina and Florida State where it came down to the last possession. There are always going to be naysayers even within the Clemson fan base, but this team has been tested in tough environments and if healthy they match up with anyone. Just win. I don't care the margin just come out on top. There is no such thing as a bad win this time of year. Go tigers!

Miami squeezed by FSU as well.***

Nov 13, 2017, 10:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic