Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope the new WR's are studying Sammy Watkins and Nuk's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,242

I hope the new WR's are studying Sammy Watkins and Nuk's

Mar 31, 2014, 1:54 PM

style of Play. If they want to be the best, it would be smart to study the best.

Are there any new receivers running 4.4 or better?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Their style of play? You mean their God-given talent?

Mar 31, 2014, 2:03 PM

Work ethic is a big part of it too. (I'm looking at you Ghop)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Their style of play? You mean their God-given talent?

Mar 31, 2014, 2:07 PM

Agreed, their work ethic is what made both of them elite. It especially helped Hopkins, he improved so much while he was here it's insane.

I wish Bryant worked like some of our players did all the time he was here. His potential is through the roof

Mar 31, 2014, 2:38 PM

So True about the God-given Talent.
I hate that Bryant left but hey, I wish him the best. Hopefully Peake can come back and set the tone for the young ones and i hope G-hop can get it together.

Mike Williams, Peake, G-hop and Priester.. (my dream lineup)

How do you know? Are you at mat drills? Do you attend summer

Mar 31, 2014, 2:50 PM [ in reply to Their style of play? You mean their God-given talent? ]

workouts? Are you at practice? If you aren't they you have no idea how hard he is working.

Mar 31, 2014, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Their style of play? You mean their God-given talent? ]

Oh, you talking the one that has to sit out of practice for the entire spring. But he can work on his talent in the summer work outs though, that is if he doesn't slack in his studies anymore. He should have known that Dabo don't play that!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His poor showing in his grades doesn't equate to him having

Apr 1, 2014, 8:50 AM [ in reply to Their style of play? You mean their God-given talent? ]

a poor work-ethic when it comes to football. For all you know he could be working on football TOO much.

I'm sure Sammy and Nuk

Mar 31, 2014, 2:04 PM

Will help them whenever they can as well… I really feel like both understand what the Clemson Family is.

Re: I'm sure Sammy and Nuk

Mar 31, 2014, 5:34 PM

Hopefully that Nuk, Martavis, and Sammy will come back to Clemson for some summer work outs this summer. That would sure help our guys out a bunch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sammy, Nuk and Cj have already been around working out***

Apr 1, 2014, 8:51 AM

I wish there was a way to teach how to get to full speed in

Mar 31, 2014, 2:40 PM

2 steps.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

You could see Nuk progress through the years...

Mar 31, 2014, 3:00 PM

He really began making clutch catches and became a very reliable receiver for Clemson.

Watkins, on the other hand, had 'it' from day 1. I've never seen a guy ###### the ball out of the air and accelerate at such a blistering pace...he is special. I can tell you it will probably be a long time before we see a guy with that kind of God given talent...

Yea, even that year of playing basket ball seemed to help!

Mar 31, 2014, 4:26 PM

I hope some of the recruits who also play BB take notice of the success of our team - can't hurt!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You could see Nuk progress through the years...

Mar 31, 2014, 5:36 PM [ in reply to You could see Nuk progress through the years... ]

Is that You Coach Morris???????????;)

Re: You could see Nuk progress through the years...

Mar 31, 2014, 7:31 PM [ in reply to You could see Nuk progress through the years... ]

I agree with you on that it will probably be awhile before we have another sammy, but food for thought, we had the same line of thinking about good old CJ (lightning) Spiller! I think our coaching staff knows we need those "special" players.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,242
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic