Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope the fans will not forget KB as our QB lead Tigers to 12-2 season.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I hope the fans will not forget KB as our QB lead Tigers to 12-2 season.

Aug 26, 2018, 11:56 AM

If KB starts and is replaced by TL, I hope the fans want over do it as TL is welcomed to DV. Let’s not forget KB is still a major key to our success past, present and the future. I hope we give KB a lot of love too.

IMO nothing could be worse than for DV to go nuts when TL runs onto the field whiles KB leaves. Maybe Dabo will handle the switch in such a way to prevent this from happening. I would think we would support the entire TEAM with loud cheers and applause.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope the fans will not forget KB as our QB lead Tigers to 12-2 season.

Aug 26, 2018, 12:02 PM

I look forward to seeing TL on the field, but I agree 100 with your post. KB is a great Tiger and should never suffer any disrespect at DV.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel sure DS will be thoughtful about how he......

Aug 26, 2018, 12:12 PM

handles this. He's been clear that he doesn't want to embarrass KB.

Agree about KB & TL when it happens But Know some of us here have disrespected KB

Aug 26, 2018, 12:27 PM

and called for his neck with our noose rope & tree limb ready.

Saying, he took us a lot further than most thought in Sept 2017 with 11 wins, big Win over Auburn, UL & Coots IN WillieB, ripped Canes for ACC, had us ranked #1 in CFP.

Yep, he didn’t get it done vs Bama but neither did our OC’ers in their overall play calling, RB blocking,TE & run blocking play, special teams with short kicks and poor field position, etc!

KB is the Senior & Proven Starter & Green-horn Freshman Super Boy will have chance to shine too!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agree about KB & TL when it happens But Know some of us here have disrespected KB

Aug 26, 2018, 12:36 PM

I can’t say enough great things about coach Swinney and I know he will handle this or any other team changes in the proper way.

As the season progresses he will use a combination of players to see who is the best fit without ignoring anyone or giving anyone an advantage over a teammate. Clemson is in very good hands and if you doubt that .... you have a problem!

All 3 QB's will play in game 1...from that point on game

Aug 26, 2018, 12:47 PM

performance and effectiveness will determine who starts and who gets the most reps...I don't care who starts, I just want to go 15-0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So now fans shouldn't give Trevor Lawrence

Aug 26, 2018, 12:55 PM

An astounding ear deafening cheer when he comes onto the field?? Dang at what time is it ok to say KB is a grown man who can handle his team mate getting a loud ovation? Some of you KB apologists just take this to a whole nother level.

GO TIGERS!! KB OR TL AT QB DON'T MATTER TO ME!! JUST WIN!!!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic