Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: NCAA Tournament bound? Grantham says Tigers are All In
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

New Story: NCAA Tournament bound? Grantham says Tigers are All In

Oct 25, 2017, 4:12 PM

NCAA Tournament bound? Grantham says Tigers are All In

All In is a term usually reserved for football, but Tiger forward Donte Grantham used it Wednesday morning to describe Clemson basketball and how he thinks this year’s squad can make the NCAA Tournament.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: NCAA Tournament bound? Grantham says Tigers are All In

Oct 25, 2017, 4:26 PM

I like his enthusiasm but after the past 6 years of occasional NIT basketball. I don't see us busting on to the NCAA tourney scene.

Oct 25, 2017, 5:12 PM

I have to agree. I can't see this team making any post season play....hope I am wrong.
This team is facing a HUGE battle in 2017/18

I hope that many more of Grantham & Devoe's shots are ALL IN

Oct 25, 2017, 5:20 PM

this year. Grantham needs to figure out that there are some great opportunities for him to either drive to the hoop or post up and use some of his athleticism to get guys in foul trouble.

Broken record

Oct 25, 2017, 5:21 PM

Heard that before

Tiger basketball fans sure hope so.....would love to see

Oct 25, 2017, 5:28 PM

this season's Tigers turn a corner and get started back to pretty regular trips to March Madness.....although, in all honesty, this most recent scandal spearheaded by Dept. of Justice and FBI investigations and the revelation of something almost every casual college basketball observer knew---that AAU reps and many of those in bed with those "representatives" were crooked as Hades---is close to the last straw a lot of us long-time diehards will deal with........

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2017, 5:39 PM

Wish some of the pre-season scrooges would take a rest. If you insist, wait to the end-of year 'I told you so". All in at Clemson means you support and inspire, not doubt and criticize, imo. Go Tigers

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know - it's a rebuilding year for Brownlee.***

Oct 25, 2017, 6:21 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I don't know - it's a rebuilding year for Brownlee.***

Oct 25, 2017, 6:29 PM

males you wonder what kind of fan can't even spell a coach's name???

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2017, 6:50 PM

"Males you wonder". Shouldn't that be "makes you wonder". Just wondering myself.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 25, 2017, 6:34 PM [ in reply to I don't know - it's a rebuilding year for Brownlee.*** ]

Knew it wouldn't take long for someone to call you out for the coach's name.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In all seriousness, it's make or break for Brownlee***

Oct 25, 2017, 6:35 PM [ in reply to I don't know - it's a rebuilding year for Brownlee.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yawwwwwn***

Oct 25, 2017, 7:15 PM

Oct 25, 2017, 7:25 PM

The talk has been about Blossomgame being gone. I thought Blossomgame was part of the problem last year. He had a great junior year but that did not seem to carry over to the senior season. Last year, they played less team ball and just passed Blossomgame the ball in the low L/H post where he took his shot. Last year's team never showed team chemistry. I hope this years team plays as a team and maybe they can have some success. Still think Brownell has his work cut out. In BB, we are still the Wake Forest of Football trying to recruit against Clemson.

Make me a believer.***

Oct 25, 2017, 7:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure ! Why Not !

Oct 25, 2017, 11:41 PM

The KEY is to score MORE points then the other team on a consistent basis. And Coach Brownell knows that, and I think the Lads have got the message !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looking forward to seeing this team play!...

Oct 26, 2017, 1:28 PM

Go Tigers!

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic