Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope one day in the future, the Spring Class of 2020 will
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 979

I hope one day in the future, the Spring Class of 2020 will

Mar 20, 2020, 4:16 PM

be invited to come onto the field of Death Valley, during a packed house, and receive an ovation from the crowd and have a group picture taken, with band playing and crowd roaring. I know not all, or even most, would be able to make it back, but the offer should be there and I hope as many as possible are there.

Ideally, that would be this year, but whenever the nearest game date it could take place is, it needs to happen.

Congratulations Clemson Class of 2020, as students, you got to see 4 ACC Champioinships, 4-0 vs South Carolina, 4 Playoff Appearances, 3 National Champiionship Games, and 2 National Championships, but you didn't get to enjoy your final spring on Bowman or Lake Hartwell, saying goodbye to friends, or gathering your emotions to leave campus.You will always be a special class in Clemson history and we are all thinking of you.

I really hope you get the opportunity I suggested above.
Thanks for being the student body that has cheered our Tigers on to unimaginable greatness. Thank you for making their home games a huge competitive advantage. Hope to see you waving up at me from Fank Howard Field on a Saturday real soon.

Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope one day in the future, the Spring Class of 2020 will

Mar 20, 2020, 4:38 PM

+10000. Most excellent idea.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 979
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic